Color Scheme lets you easily extract a palette of colors from any photo. Simply snap a picture or select an existing image from your gallery.
• Simply take a picture and a palette automatically appears
• Share your palette on Facebook, Twitter or by Email
• Collect all of your favorite palettes in one place
• Beautiful user interface
Fully redesigned for iOS 7.
Ratings and Reviews
Being a colorblind web designer, this is probably the most helpful App that I have come across. It is very easy to use and gives everything you could hope for.
The ONLY improvement that I could suggest would be to make it compatible with iPad as well.
Dig it... But
I dig it a lot Makes it alot easier to pull color schemes to use for my artwork :) but doesn't always pull every color . also Would be cool if you could zoom in to scan a section instead of just the whole picture. Lately tho it's only picking up a few colors... So if there's a way to increase the color scan range that would be nice
Too much green
Beautifully presented but there is this pervasive greenness no matter the source.
Sharing feature can be improved. It simply dumps a string of hex values.
Still, it's a beautiful app and worth holding onto and track for updates.
- Takota Limited
- 1.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Takota
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.