By Publix Super Markets, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Making shopping a pleasure is easier than ever with our app, designed to help you save time and money. Whether you need ideas for dinner tonight or just appreciate convenience, you’ll love all the features we’ve included.
● View digital coupons by aisle on your Shopping List.
● View and clip digital coupons on the Weekly Ad.
● Place orders from your Favorites list and your Order History.
● Use the barcode scanner to scan and add items to your shopping list.
● View sale items from our weekly ad, specific to your store.
● Review and clip coupons to easily redeem in store.
● Browse products on sale by department or category, including BOGOs.
● Create, save, and access grocery lists for products in the weekly ad and see what aisle they’re in.
● Find your nearest store and details about it (directions, phone number, rolling store hours and holidays, etc.).
● Peruse Aprons recipes for meal and menu ideas, and add ingredients or entire recipes to your grocery list.
● Learn about our new and signature products on the Featured Products page.
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/publix
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/publix
What's New in Version 2.9.0
- Bug Fixes
I had to reload my Publix App. After doing so I was unable to make grocery lists as I had been able to do before. I deleted the App and reloaded it and was still unable to make grocery lists. This is a terrible inconvenience as that was a great attraction to the App along with the weekly ad. Please advise me if there is something I am doing wrong. Thank you. Publix is the greatest. My Publix is Rio Pinar on Chickasaw. The employees and management are the greatest. I am in there all the time and use a power chair, they are all very helpful and should be recognized. My only issue is this one with the website.
Show me the coupon when I scan something
Why can’t you show me if there’s a digital coupon when I scan an item? I have to search for the digital coupon one by one to find out if there’s a digital coupon for the item I’m looking at. Target has the target app that allows me to scan the product and it will immediately tell me if there’s a discount offer for the product and if there is, it will save it and then I just scan the barcode in the target app when I checkout. Why does the publix app have to make it difficult?
After figuring out a problem I was having; I have been able to use the app and it is great! I love using the shopping list, it sorts your items by aisle for you! I also love using the on-line ordering! It saves so much time when ordering deli meats/sandwiches. I would like to be able to share my list and print it.
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Nov 14, 2017
- Version: 2.9.0
- Size: 66.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Publix Super Markets Inc.
- © 2016 Publix Asset Management Company
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.