Learn French, Chinese, English, Japanese, Korean and Spanish with MerlionWords.
MerlionWords is a multilingual education application to enhance your Chinese, English, French, Japanese, Korean and Spanish word recognition, writing, and pronunciation skills.
- Free version includes over 450 words in 14 categories, with each word available in 6 languages.
- Universal app which runs on iPads, iPhones, and iPods.
- A Settings icon to bring up a settings screen to select a 1st language and a 2nd language.
- Multiple categories of words to choose from.
- Each word is displayed in 2 languages, along with the pronunciation (for Chinese, Japanese and Korean only), and accompanied with a picture illustration.
- Listen to the pronunciation of a word in the selected 1st or the 2nd language by touching the speaker icon next to the word.
- A tracing pen icon (for iPhones and iPods) to bring up a separate word tracing screen, and a corresponding slide down icon to close the tracing screen.
- Practice writing each word in the writing (tracing) area.
- A tracing language switching icon to switch between the 1st and 2nd language.
- Multiple pen colors to choose from for tracing.
- Undo/Redo features for tracing are also available.
- Useful for users of all ages.
Please remove older version of this app and re-download the new version to enable updates.
If you notice any error in translation or pronunciation, kindly send your feedback to MJAppsStudio@gmail.com with the specific word and language. Thank you.
Minor translation update.
Ratings and Reviews
Flash cards for learning Chinese.
The size of the download is large but it's a useful tool if you want to memorize words. Just wish there was a way to have the person speak slower!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.