Puzzle & Dragons (English)
By GungHo Online Entertainment, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Addictive and FREE match-3 puzzle gameplay with classic monster-collecting RPG fun!
Puzzle & Dragons is the most popular mobile game in Japan, with the highest current number of downloads!
- SIMPLE AND ENGAGING ACTION
Match three or more orbs of the same color to attack your enemies. Unlike most puzzle games, you can move an orb as far as you want to match it. Make the biggest combo you can to obliterate your foes and snag the dungeon’s loot, RPG-style - you may even score a SUPER RARE monster! Onward to battle!
- MONSTERS ASSEMBLE!
With over 700 unique monsters to collect, there’s virtually no limit to the number of different team combinations you can try and match.
- POWER UP AND EVOLVE
Fuse your monsters to make them even stronger. With the right ingredients, cute baby dragons can become majestic and powerful beasts of battle.
- BRING YOUR FRIENDS ALONG FOR RPG ACTION AND ADVENTURE
Make friends in-game, or exchange ID codes with your real-life buddies. You’ll never have to crawl a deadly dungeon alone with the available social features!
With a thriving, active community and regular social events/updates, the world of Puzzle & Dragons is constantly expanding. It’s also completely FREE to play, so there’s nothing to stop you from building an awe-inspiring (or cute) team of dragons today!
Note: Puzzle & Dragons is free to download and play. However, there are in-app purchases available to expand upon your gameplay experience. If you do not wish to use these features, you can disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
In-app purchases are available via the “Shop” icon within the app.
Please refer to In-App Purchases for the price tiers.
*A network connection is required to play.
What's New in Version 8.0.1
Ver.8.0.1 Update Details
- A new Type has been added
- The Monster Box may now be sorted by Awoken Skills *For details, see the Puzzle & Dragons homepage.
- 64-bit support has been added
- Maximum Monster Box size has been raised to 2,500
- iOS 5 and under no longer supported
- Fixed minor bugs
- Other miscellaneous improvements
*For details, from within the app see Others > Event/Update Info
Why I think this is a fun, yet could be better game
This is my second review... I started playing this game for about 1 and a half year. My brother shower me this game and it consumed my life. However, now that im rank 159 and when i save up 30 magic stones and threw some of my own money in the game for god fest... I expect to get at least 2-3 gods. The fact that u save up magic stones to get more guys is awesome... Its just when they say "gods are 3x the chance" of popping up u expect the odds to be in ur favor. But after 6 spins of getting nothing but GungHo's cruddy useless guys makes me furies... Its the reason why my brother stopped playing this game and its the reason why im writing my second review. I mean common the least thing GungHo can do is throw their own customers and players or PAD a bone. Its annoying
Great Game! 4.5/5
Started this game a few weeks ago and this game takes up hours of my time. The characters are beautiful and unique. The dungeons are engaging and fun. It's amazing overall (if you like this genre of gaming); as good as any paid app you'll find.
But I think there can be improvements -- things like:
• the best friend system. sometimes people you choose as BFs suddenly leave PAD and never return. you are not allowed to choose a new best friend as of now, I think. it's unfair that you have to miss out on the benefits although it is not your fault. I haven't personally gone through this yet, but I think it's a concern that could be fixed.
• magic stones. I think there should be a few dungeons which are more difficult that give you more stones when you complete them. maybe 2 instead of the usual 1?
• a suggestion for PAD would be to have a trading ground and/or marketplace. while trading monsters might not work out very well, I think evo material should be allowed to be traded among player for a small gold fee.
I love this app! I play it everyday. I just think that some new improvements can be made to make it even better than it already is. :)
Great game, wish more companies think about their product
I notice a flood of reviews about progression without paying. I've been playing for three years and i never had a problem. Use your stones for the rare egg machine not for continues unless it's endgame or limited time dungeon repeats for stamina. Repeat dungeons for growth like any other RPG game.
People who have difficulties need to do their research. You don't need 10+ combos to be 95% of these dungeons including endgame content....
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 23, 2015
- Version: 8.0.1
- Size: 32.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: GungHo Online Entertainment, INC.
- © (C)2012 GungHo Online Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 1 Magic Stone$0.99
- 6 Magic Stones$4.99
- 12 Magic Stones$9.99
- 30 Magic Stones$22.99
- 85 Magic Stones$59.99
- 60 Magic Stones$43.99