Minecraft Skin Studio Encore - Official Skins Creator for Minecraft PC & Pocket Edition
By 57Digital Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The OFFICIAL Minecraft Skin Creator! With 8,500,000 happy users, support for PC & Pocket Edition and over ONE MILLION skins... we're sure you'll love the brand new Encore edition.
Now you can create, upload and share Minecraft skins on-the-go! Get creative and design an epic skin for your character. Why stick with plain old Steve when you can choose from over a MILLION community created skins or design your very own personalized skin using our easy to use studio!
• Design your own Minecraft skins, upload to Minecraft or share with the world!
• We have over ONE MILLION community skin designs to choose from!
• NEW: Compatible with Minecraft Pocket Edition! (NOW FREE!)
• NEW: Supports 1.9+ transparency (alpha) on the hat/armor layer
• NEW: Compatible with Apple Watch!
• NEW: Completely remastered user interface!
• NEW: Choose from either the Steve or Alex models (4px or 3px arms)
• NEW: See your masterpiece in 3D while editing!
• NEW: Creative Pack contains loads of new editing tools to help you design epic Minecraft skins (NOW FREE)
• NEW: 3D Touch support (iPhone 6S and 6S+ only)
• NEW: Full Skin Mode — no need to keep switching skin parts
• NEW: Shading tool (3D touch compatible devices only!)
• Discuss, like or dislike community submitted skins
• Import skins from Minecraft.net (skin stealer), tweak and upload
• Upload your creation (or a community skin) directly to Minecraft.net for the PC edition of Minecraft*
==== IMPORTANT ====
"Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang AB.
Skins can only be uploaded to supported Minecraft platforms (i.e. Desktop and Pocket Edition only at this moment in time). However, you can still design and share skins if you don't play these editions. The app does NOT support the creation of custom skins for Xbox edition at this time (it's impossible for us to add because the games don't support them!), although if the game allows it in the future, we will defiantly add definitely for it.
This version of the app may pop-up to tell you about important announcements from 57Digital Ltd. However, this will only happen in rare cases and will only ever pop-up once.
*** Uploading skins to Minecraft.net or Pocket Edition requires the Minecraft game.
What's New in Version 4.4.6
- Critical bug fix for saving PE skins to Camera Roll (sorry!)
- PS: search the App Store for "Minecraft Skin Scanner", it's completely free over the holidays!
- Uploading to Pocket Edition is completely FREE!
- Creative Pack is FREE!
- Why not try adding transparency to your 1.9+ skin in the color picker (hat/armor layer only!)
To in form you this review is really about paper-craft another app by 57 games that is connected to this game.
57 apps are amazing. I loved there apps they were so convenient to make paper craft models. I used to make them at school and give them to kids and then they would become interested and buy the app. Then one day the app disappeared. I went on the App Store to download it again and found that it charged me 2.99 again. I figured it was because I switched phones. I decided to buy it again and I was disappointed because all my extra content was gone. I bought two of the packs. Then a month later I decided to make a model. I found once again the app was gone and it was charging me again. I tried to contact them but it was very complicated to figure out who exactly to go to. I went to the app to write a review and it said I couldn't write one because I didn't own the app anymore. I am very disappointed. Fooled me once shame on you fooled me twice shame on me and you won't fool me thrice. It was fun while it lasted
Best Minecraft Skin Editor App Out There 👍🏻
I have made about five skins already, and I have to say, this app is amazing. My friend told me about it and made a few skins, so I decided to try it out. I was skeptical at buying a four dollar app at first, but it was worth every penny. It has an amazing color scale, it has a lot of options for how to color the skin, and is very user-friendly. I also really like the feature that you can chose to have an Alex skin (smaller body frame) or a classic Steve style skin. I haven't run into any bugs/glitches, and nothing seems wrong with this app. I'm thoroughly impressed, MSS. You exceeded my expectations by 9000%. For any people considering buying the app, BUY IT! You won't regret it (I didn't). Thanks for your time ~❤️
There is a big bug and I would like to let you know so you can fix it 😊. Well, when I try to save my skin, it saves to my camera roll( which is normal lol) but when I go to MC to put it on,it changes it to a completely white skin with only a little of the skins details. I tried to do different skins, but it does the same thing 😔. I wold REALLY appreciate if you could fix this bug👌👍. I rated this 5 stars because it is truly a good app and I would recommend it to others👌😉👍. Thx for reading this review and please fix this bug!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 18, 2015
- Version: 4.4.6
- Size: 25.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: 57Digital Ltd
- © 57Digital Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Creative Pack for PC and Pocket Edition Minecraft Skins (optional tools)$0.99
- Designer Armor Pack / Minecraft PC Skins and Minecraft Pocket Edition Skins$0.99
- Avatar Pack (Unlimited uses)$0.99
- Upload Friends Pack (Minecraft.net and Minecraft Pocket Edition)$0.99