Minecraft Skin Studio Encore - Official Skins Creator for Minecraft PC & Pocket Edition
By 57Digital Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The OFFICIAL Minecraft Skin Creator! With 7.5 million happy users and support for PC & Pocket Edition... we're sure you'll love the brand new Encore edition.
Now you can create, upload and share Minecraft skins on-the-go! Get creative and design an epic skin for your character. Why stick with plain old Steve when you can choose from almost a MILLION community created skins or design your very own personalized skin using our easy to use studio!
• Design your own Minecraft skins, upload to Minecraft or share with the world!
• We have almost ONE MILLION designs to choose from!
• NEW: Compatible with Minecraft Pocket Edition! (Requires In-App Purchase)
• NEW: Compatible with Apple Watch!
• NEW: Completely remastered user interface!
• NEW: Choose from either the Steve or Alex models (4px or 3px arms)
• NEW: See your masterpiece in 3D while editing!
• NEW: Creative Pack contains loads of new editing tools to help you design epic Minecraft skins** (requires In-App Purchase)
• Discuss, like or dislike community submitted skins
• Import skins from Minecraft.net (skin stealer), tweak and upload
• Upload your creation (or a community skin) directly to Minecraft.net for the PC edition of Minecraft*
==== IMPORTANT ====
"Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang AB.
Skins can only be uploaded to supported Minecraft platforms (i.e. Desktop and Pocket Edition only at this moment in time). However, you can still design and share skins if you don't play these editions. The app does NOT support the creation of custom skins for Xbox edition at this time (it's impossible for us to add because the games don't support them!), although if the game allows it in the future, we will defiantly add definitely for it.
This version of the app may pop-up to tell you about important announcements from 57Digital Ltd. However, this will only happen in rare cases and will only ever pop-up once.
*Uploading to Minecraft.net is free for a single account. You can also unlock the Friends Pack add-on to upload to multiple Minecraft.net accounts. Pocket Edition support requires In-App Purchase.
**Creative Pack requires unlocking a separate In-App Purchase. This is an optional add-on, you can create cool skins without unlocking this. Creative Pack is a power-user feature for advanced Minecraft artists!
*** Uploading skins to Minecraft.net or Pocket Edition requires the Minecraft game.
What's New in Version 4.3
Introducing an all new iCloud and local skin backup system!
A good start, but far from perfect.
This editor has most of the key features I desire when making a skin. However, I will only give it a 3/5. Here are my top 3 problems with the app:
-It suffers from major performance problems. The editor has a tendancy to freeze, stutter, lag, and under certain circumstances, crash. It's bearable, but not acceptable for a paid app.
-It has no support for the movement of limbs or changing visibility of parts. This makes certain surfaces unable to be viewed, and makes editing require unnecessary effort and cross-referencing.
-It is missing some basic and key elements of an editor. These are all up to personal preference, but I find the interface to be cumbersome, and definitely has room for improvement.
Should you buy it? Well, it will get the job done, but it won't do much else, and you shouldn't expect it to do the job without some motivation...
Thank you so much!
I'm so glad that you guys listened to the reviews about the last version (it sucked) this update fixed every problem I had with the app. In the last version, all of my skins got deleted and on top of that, we had to PAY even more money to import skins to PE. First I just saved my skins to camera roll and then put them in PE, and after you took away that feature I just emailed the skin to myself and then saved it to camera roll. But this update made importing to PE free, saving me a lot of trouble, and it even gave me back every single skin that I lost. I couldn't be happier with the app now and now my review has gone from one star to five stars! Thanks!
More Complaints, Same Person. Hi.
I'm giving out the same rating, mainly because the app's glaring and prominent flaw: the "comment lag" is unbelievable. Not one person is without struggles, with the exception of the few people who didn't update the app to its newest version. I feel this bug should be fixed. Fast. I want to establish myself to the community again, and become a part in restoring what Skin Studio used to be, but I feel like this lag isn't doing us any favors. I urge you to begin development on the patching of this bug. It would do wonders to the communication system.
- Level 50 Proprietress, Casey
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 27, 2015
- Version: 4.3
- Size: 21.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: 57Digital Ltd
- © 57Digital Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Also Included In
Top In-App Purchases
- Creative Pack (optional tools)$0.99
- Armor Pack for Minecraft PC Skins and Minecraft Pocket Edition Skins$0.99
- Avatar Pack (Unlimited uses)$0.99
- Upload Friends Pack (Minecraft.net and Minecraft Pocket Edition)$0.99