Fam Bam: Got To Have Music (feat. Brandy, Ray J, Sonja & Willie Norwood)
By See Here Studios LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
*** Selected as a Best App for Teaching and Learning by the American Association of School Librarians ***
"Fam Bam has big kid appeal. They love all the different musical styles. The cartoon illustrations are upbeat and fun, and appeal to elementary school kids - they love the fact that it's narrated by the little dog! My students have enjoyed listening/reading it over and over, and yet I think it also holds an important message for all our kids." - Librarian Mary Ann Scheuer, American Association of School Librarians
One of the most talented musical families celebrates the joys of music and family in this fun-filled animated children's book. Music celebrities Brandy, Ray J, and parents Willie and Sonja, sing and voice their animated alter egos. The family dog, Brad, tells the story!
This Fam Bam loves music and loves to sing - but each family member likes a different type of music -
- Dad likes inspirational music (gospel)
- Mom likes jazz
- Sister Bandy likes R&B
- Brother RJ likes hip hop
- Brad, the family dog, likes opera.
They argue about whose music is better, until at the end of the day Mom comes up with a creative way to bring the family back together!
• 23 music-filled storybook pages featuring original vocal performances by music celebrities Brandy, Ray J, Sonja and Willie Norwood.
• A warm-hearted, humorous story about creative problem-solving, resolving conflict and harmonizing differences of opinion in a family.
• Celebrates family bonds and music.
• Brilliant, colorful illustrations and animations on every page.
• Interactive storytelling - over 80 interactive touch spots keep young readers engaged.
• Choose “Read to Me” for full narration or “Read Myself” to exclude narration.
• Turn on Auto-Play for automatic page turning.
• For ages 2-7.
VIDEO DEMO - http://www.youtube.com/seeherestudios
AWARDS AND REVIEWS
American Association of School Librarians' 2013 Best App for Teaching and Learning:
"Featuring music and narration by rhythm-and-blues singer Brandy Norwood and her family, this app engages children with its playful tone, love of music and cartoon animation. This family all loves music, but everybody has their own favorites and doesn't want to listen to the others' music. What's a tight-knit fam bam to do? The conflict resolves with a fun twist as everyone learns to compromise. Tip: A great multicultural app about respecting others' choices and having fun together." - American Association of School Librarians
"In addition to learning about musical styles, readers can enjoy vibrant illustrations, animated character reactions, and three different play functions. But this is not just an app about musical styles, it also teaches children how to resolve family conflict in a fair, reasonable way that leaves everyone happy." - iPadAppReviews
Visit www.seeherestudios.com/blog to find lesson plan ideas for early music education.
A collaboration between RnB Productions and award-winning app developer See Here Studios, creator of "The Wrong Side of the Bed 3D!"
******** Disclosure for Parents ******* This app does not collect any personally identifiable information.
This app contains
- No ads
- No social media sharing
- No location-tracking functions
- No in-app purchasing
What's New in Version 1.4
***Selected as a Best App for Teaching and Learning by the American Association of School Librarians***
Thank you for your reviews and feedback!
- Category: Books
- Updated: Jan 26, 2013
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 65.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: See Here Studios LLC
- © 2013 RnB Productions & See Here Studios LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.