Space-Time Traveller - a Retro Sci-Fi Adventure
By W Godwin
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You're lost in space & time - your mission is to use your reflexes or the ship's weapons to help the Traveler stay alive - collect coins to unlock different Chameleoid Circuit settings to change the look of your ship...
How the game works:
Gameplay is simple, but surprisingly challenging:
- Slide your thumb or a finger on the left side of the screen to move forward, back, up and down
- Grab coins and avoid oncoming obstacles - fireballs, UFOs and other hazards
- Tap on the right side of the screen to fire and destroy obstacles, but don't rely on the weapons when moving the right way at the right time is the key to survival
- The longer you play, the faster the game moves and the better your reflexes need to be. Each time you play, it changes so you never play the same game twice
- Gamecenter Leaderboards let you see how sharp a shooter you are and how fast your reflexes are compared to other players by how long you're able to survive
- Challenge your friends to beat your score! Who truly holds the key to time?
The story so far...
Space-Time Traveler Part One:
"Deep Space Danger"
In November 1963, a brilliant scientist rocketed into space aboard the T-40, an advanced spacecraft of his own design, to test an experimental hyperdrive. A timing malfunction caused the drive to misfire and he became a wanderer in the fourth dimension -- an exile in another time and other worlds.
Now the Traveller finds himself cut off from friends and protection, deep in space many thousands of years in the future. He is faced with an oncoming storm of meteorites, alien spacecraft and other dangers.
If he can survive long enough to engage the hyperdrive he can try to rematerialize in orbit around Earth -- but will he be able to make it back to the right time and space, or will he end up someplace more fantastic than he'd ever imagined?
Find out in part two -- coming later in 2013...
What's New in Version 1.4
- Miscellaneous minor adjustments to gameplay
- Updated graphics including improved "warp" effect and background
- Added optional coin store to unlock ships
- Added "easy mode" button -- in-app purchase that makes your ship impossible to destroy so you can play as long as you like, or hand it to a little kid to keep them busy for a while. :)
(Note: it is impossible to collect coins while easy mode is on)
- other minor fixes
Soooo much fun! And the blue box? Its called the TARDIS :) time and relative dimensions in space :) but blue box is charming. Also, can you fix the thing where if you have coins, and then leave the game, they disappear? I had 2,000 coins that disappeared. thanks!
Cool ships; lots of fun
Great sound FX.
Game started off a little crude but keeps improving w each update. Good to have in my pocket (dimensionally transcendental or otherwise)
it needs a story mode and more ships like the starship enterprise or the valiant .it needs to be more sci fi
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 27, 2013
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 27.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: W Godwin
- © 2013 VWORP! SciFi Fantasy Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$1.99
- 5000 Coins$5.99
- 2000 Coins$2.99
- Easy Mode - Unlimited Life$1.99
- 1000 Coins to Unlock Ships$0.99