By Cigna Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The myCigna Mobile App gives you a simple way to personalize, organize and access your important health information – on the go.* It puts you in control of your health, so you can get more out of life. Your health has met its app. SM
little app. BIG FEATURES.
• Quickly view ID cards (front and back) for entire family
• Easily print, email, fax or scan right from your mobile device
• View and search recent and past claims
• Bookmark and group claims for easy reference
• Access and view health fund balances
• Review plan deductibles and maximums
Home Delivery Pharmacy
• View and refill your prescriptions right from your mobile device
• Update billing and shipping preferences
• Look up and compare actual costs at 60,000 pharmacies nationwide
• Find closest pharmacy location using GPS
• Speed-dial Cigna Home Delivery PharmacySM
Health Care Professional Directory
• Search for a doctor, dentist, pharmacy or health care facility, from Cigna's national network and compare quality-of-care ratings and costs
• Search among hundreds of common medical procedures and compare costs for doctors and facilities
• Make choices based on costs personalized to you – we do the math for you including your deductible, coinsurance, and health care accounts (if available)
• View plan coverage and authorizations
• Find what’s covered under your plan
• View goal activity and awards
• Organize and manage all the health information you use most
• Store your biometric information (cholesterol, blood pressure, allergies and medications)
• Save contact information and build your personal contact list with the doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, emergency rooms, and other health care professionals and facilities you may call frequently
• Spanish and English
Safe & Secure
• We use the latest technology in secure mobile applications to protect your personal health info while online or off
*You must be a Cigna customer to use the secure myCigna mobile app. Features available are based on coverage you have with Cigna.
More than just a health insurance company, Cigna is a global health service company--dedicated to helping the people we serve improve their health, well-being and sense of security. We make this happen through a broad range of integrated health care and related plans and services, and proven health and well-being programs that are targeted to the unique needs of our customers, clients and partners.
What's New in Version 2.5.0
Love This App
It has been very helpful to me lately as I have had many problems with my family claims. It's been nice to lookup and keep an eye on. However, since last update, in the app only, I no longer have access to my entire family's history. I can only see mine, even though it states I have shared access. Online I am fine. Also it would be nice to have access to EOBs through the app...maybe in a later version. Please correct the app so I can see my entire family and have the shared access it shows I should have. Thanks.
Can’t add doctors from directory to built-in contact list???
This app might be fine for on-the-co checking of coverage and paperwork, but why on earth would I enter anybody in the “CONTACTS” list by hand? I have all my doctors in my regular address book already, so either this app-specific list should allow importing of iOS address book entries, or better yet, have an “ADD TO CONTACTS” button for each of the doctors in your searchable directory. Right now, I can search for a doctor but can’t save my favorites/search results.
Doesn't Show Out of Pocket
Gives lots of details on a claim including how much Cigna saved me, BUT no where can I find my TOTAL out of pocket. I have to scan through a claim and add up each copay. There should be one page summary for each EOB showing: Amount submitted, Discount, Amount Cigna paid, Amount paid by policy holder. Example is a lab claim with 15 tests, some of which have 10% copay. What is my total out of pocket for this EOB?
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Aug 28, 2015
- Version: 2.5.0
- Size: 15.5 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Connecticut General Life Insurance Company
- © 2013 Cigna. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.