By MindMaple Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MindMaple for iPad is a fast and intuitive way of organizing and prioritizing information for project management, brainstorming sessions, idea sharing, drafting lesson plans, taking lecture notes, problem solving, managing schedules and more.
Create and edit collaborative mind maps with a user-friendly interface and numerous features to assist in maximizing productivity and efficiency.
More Functions in Full Version
This app is the full version of MindMaple. In this version, you will be able to unlock the following functions:
- Create unlimited documents
- Unlock creating and deleting map sheets in document
- Unlock hyperlinking to topics in this or other maps
- More clip art available
- Organize and prioritize tasks, concepts and more using relationship lines and subtopics
- DropBox Integration for collaboration with ease
- User-friendly interface
- Read, edit and save maps
- Add notes, links and images
- Add timeline and information to each task to keep tracking the project progress
- Tap and drag from central topic to create subtopics easily and creatively
What's New in Version 1.41
- Fixed error when ran on iOS9
I like the potential in this software
However a note to the developers, I started working in the app and had a nice thought process started... was really enjoying myself... and blam the app kicked. Dumped all my work. That was a serious bummer. Nothing auto saved, it just lost everything.
I was pulling subtopics out from a primary topic when it happened. I had maybe eh 8 subtopics at the time so yeah, nothing overwhelming about what I was doing. You've got a bug in there somewhere.
I don't dump an app I think has potential because it dies on me once but I am going to hope for updates that make it more stable. If it continues to do this, then I'm going to have a problem with it.
I really like how this app functions (as long as it doesn't kick again), it offers much more than Mind Node which is also a nice mind mapping app. I was using Mind Node and just wanting to be able to do what this does - add notes and then y'all gave me more in the option to start working on timelines / planning. Nice integration. I'm hoping this really does hold up for me.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 24, 2015
- Version: 1.41
- Size: 43.1 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean
- Seller: MindMaple Inc.
- © 2012-present MindMaple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.