By Pfizer Inc
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
HemMobile® is designed to help hemophilia patients/caregivers log infusions of any factor replacement product, record bleeds, and track activity. View your logging history and send reports to your care team all right from your Apple® device with HemMobile®.
HemMobile® is not intended for curing, treating, seeking treatment for managing or diagnosing a specific disease, disorder, or any specific health condition.
• Record the date, time, location, and reason for every infusion
• Capture the lot number, product expiration date, and IU amount of your infused factor product using your device’s camera*
• Photograph, map, and log your bleeds
• Log the date, time, and duration for a range of daily activities
• Track your heart rate, steps, and other activities by integrating with the Health™ app or a Striiv wearable device
• Create reports for you and your care team
• Store contact information for members of your care team
• Find nearby hemophilia treatment centers (HTCs) and National Hemophilia Foundation chapters
• Keep track of your doctors’ appointments and factor needs with the Reminders function
• Set up multiple profiles for caregivers who care for multiple patients
*For Pfizer products only.
Pfizer respects the privacy of your personal information. Pfizer will not have the access to the personal information you enter into HemMobile® unless you choose to enroll in Hemophilia Village.
What's New in Version 5.1.1
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Sep 01, 2017
- Version: 5.1.1
- Size: 129 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Pfizer Inc
- © Pfizer Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.