By FOX Broadcasting Company
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get all the FOX you want with FOX NOW. Watch full episodes of your favorite FOX shows the day after they air – anytime, anywhere with FOX NOW.
Plus, VOTE for your favorite dancers on SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE!
Sign in with your TV provider username and password to watch all available episodes from the FOX primetime lineup – including ALL episodes of the current season for many shows:
• AMERICAN IDOL
• ARE YOU SMARTER THAN A 5th GRADER?* (full season)
• BACKSTROM* (full season)
• BOB'S BURGERS
• BROOKLYN NINE-NINE
• BULLSEYE* (full season)
• EMPIRE* (full season)
• FAMILY GUY
• THE FOLLOWING
• GOLAN THE INSATIABLE (full season)
• HELL'S KITCHEN (full season)
• HOME FREE (full season)
• HOTEL HELL (full season)
• KNOCK-KNOCK LIVE (full season)
• THE LAST MAN ON EARTH*
• MASTERCHEF (full season)
• MASTERCHEF JUNIOR (full season)
• THE MINDY PROJECT
• NEW GIRL
• RED BAND SOCIETY* (full season)
• THE SIMPSONS (full season)
• SLEEPY HOLLOW
• SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE (full season)
• WAYWARD PINES* (full season)
• WEIRD LONERS* (full season)
• WORLD'S FUNNIEST* (full season)
• Select FOX Specials
*No TV provider sign in required for the latest 5 episodes for select new shows, including EMPIRE, GOTHAM, THE LAST MAN ON EARTH and WAYWARD PINES.
More helpful tips:
• Access to full episodes on FOX NOW is part of your TV subscription service. We support many TV providers including Xfinity, DirecTV, Time Warner Cable, AT&T U-Verse, Verizon FiOS, Optimum, Cox, Charter, Suddenlink, Mediacom, WOW! and many more. Visit http://fox.tv/providers to check the devices your provider supports.
• Set reminders for new episodes on air and in the app - just star your favorites so you never miss an episode.
• Follow us on Twitter @FOXNOW for the latest episode updates and other FOX NOW news
• Did you know FOX NOW is on your TV? Look for us on many more of your favorite devices including Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast (NEW!), Xbox One and Xbox 360.
• For questions regarding content, signing in with your TV provider or technical issues please visit http://ask.fox.com.
We may work with mobile advertising companies and other similar entities that help deliver advertisements tailored to your interests. For more information about such advertising practices, and to opt-out in mobile apps, see http://www.fox.com/policy#ads. You may also download the App Choices app at www.aboutads.info/appchoices.
What's New in Version 2.7
• New shows! Preview our new fall shows, including SCREAM QUEENS, THE GRINDER, GRANDFATHERED, MINORITY REPORT, ROSEWOOD, LUCIFER, THE FRANKENSTEIN CODE and BORDERTOWN
• It's Street vs. Stage - VOTE for SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE right from FOX NOW
• New Apple Watch app makes it easy to see and start playing the latest new episodes from the convenience of your wrist
• Swipe left on "New episodes on TV" and "New episodes in app" notifications - we've added "actions" so you can be reminded to watch that new episode later or see previous episodes
• Re-designed TV provider sign-in UI to make signing in easier
• Re-designed Favorites & Settings UI to make batch editing of your notifications easier
• We subtly updated our app icon. Can you spot the difference?
• Miscellaneous improvements and bug fixes
• Chromecast support is here! At long last, you can cast from FOX NOW to your big screen, via Chromecast
• New TV providers! In the last couple of weeks, we've added support for even more, including a number of smaller providers
• Spiffy launch animation
• New home screen refresh feature. Pull down to refresh...try it, it's fun!
• Optimized and more efficient background data fetching - the app should load faster and refresh less frequently than ever before
• Improved loading of the Full Episodes page. Now when you want to see all episodes at once, they'll load all at once!
• Notifications bug fix. Now, tune-in and new episode notifications link you right to the show page
• Lots more bug fixes under the hood
Updated after update: STILL HORRIBLE!!!!
I was so happy to find an app for broadcast TV that doesn't require a cable subscription (at least for the program I want to watch, "Wayward Pines"), but there has to be an update soon to fix the issues. After patiently viewing several ad spots, the app freezes up and even crashed my iPad. I've restarted several times and reinstalled twice, and nothing seems to help. Once I try again and click Resume Playing, it takes me to the ads I've already watched and gets stuck again! This seems to always happen about 40 minutes in, making it all the more frustrating. It ends up taking over an hour to watch a 45 minute program.
Keeps coming up with an error that says not authorized even though I have signed in with my tv provider. I was watching episodes on it just fine and now it won't let me. I tried reinstalling the app but the same problem is happening.
When I try to resume play on an episode it says it has timed out even if I try to play it literally seconds after stopping it.
There are moments when the image is very blurry and pixelated.
Sometimes the show will load for 5 minutes and will not actually play.
Working just fine
Almost didn't download the app because of all the negative reviews, but I just downloaded it to my 6s with fully updated iOS and the app is working just fine and the chromesast feature works efficiently.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jul 24, 2015
- Version: 2.7
- Size: 31.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: FOX Broadcasting
- © FOX and its related entities. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.