Are you looking for a new challenge? Are you a Sudoku fan? Try Islands in the Stream.
This game is a logic puzzle with interesting rules.
The challenge is to paint each grid blue or white, subject to the following rules:
1. Each number indicated the number of grids in that island.
2. Each island must contain exactly one numbered grid.
3. There must be only one stream, which is not allowed to contain "pools", i.e. 2x2 area of black cells.
***** Game Features *****
- More than 500 unique puzzles
- 3 different sizes
- 3 Time Trial modes
- Record best completion time for each level
- Highlight number if the number of grids matches the number of label
- Highlight 2x2 grids
- "Hint" shows uncompleted islands
- Leaderboards for Time Trial
- Try to complete as many puzzles as possible in fixed time
- Performance improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Best Nurikabe Out There !!
The most colorful and easiest to learn, this Nurikabe is fun for ALL ages. You may start out with really simple puzzles and because you can place dots as your Islands are formed, the Streams become clearer! Just ignore the timer and have fun. The larger puzzles become more challenging as the experienced players can try to beat the clock with their best times. I have tried them all and this one (finally) tops them all. Well done! Please improve with levels that I may create myself for a real challenge, islands of ten or more squares. : )
This game is great. Simple in appearance, but forces you to use your brain. I love strategy games likes these. Somewhat reminds me of the game mine sweepers.
- Stanley Lam
- 18.1 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012-2014 Stanley Lam
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Packs $2.99
- Regular Pack 1 (5x5 to 10x10) $1.99
- Regular Pack 2 (5x5 to 10x10) $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.