By Cogitap Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Don’t let your memories get left in the dark anymore. Now capture brighter and cleaner pictures by increasing exposure time up to one second! No fake software effects like other apps. Only true long exposure photography!
How many times have you tried to capture memorable night-time scenes with your device but were left with dark and noisy snapshots? Night Modes puts an end to those useless pictures and allows you to capture bright, clean and low-noise pictures by extending camera shutter speed up to one second. This is 15 times more light gathering capability compared to the Camera app! No more fiddling with filters trying to recover night shots too dark to make anything out. Furthermore, Night Modes is the perfect tool to capture fireworks, car light trails or to create spectacular night-time slow shutter effects.
• User-selectable maximum exposure time
• On-screen ISO and Exposure Time display
• Exposure and Focus lock
• Full Exif including Geo-tagging
• Volume Shutter and Self-timer
Download this unique app now. Again, no fake software effects. Only true long exposure photography!
- Exposure time can’t be forced; the camera will automatically reduce exposure time if lighting permits.
- Camera doesn’t support flash photography with extended exposure time. However, torch is available.
- Camera preview refresh rate and focus adjustment time are negatively affected by longer exposure time. It can take many seconds for the camera to adjust focus when exposure time is one second. However, locking focus will prevent camera from re-focusing.
- Maximum exposure time is limited to 1/2 second on some device models.
Full size sample images can be found here: www.cogitap.com/sampleshots.htm
What's New in Version 3.1
Fixed status bar issue on iOS 8
The images show you being able to adjust your shutter speed down to 1 second. This is not the case. The lowest it will go is 1/2 within the app. The problem is that when you take the picture it saves in your photo library at the same settings that the default app would have taken the picture. Using iPhone 6 Plus with iOS 8.1.2. This app does not work!
The best way to get photos is to experiment with the settings. Once you find the exposure that works for you the results are amazing!!
Love it, I've taken some ridiculous night photos of Seattle. If you have a tripod, even better! Get it.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jan 04, 2015
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 3.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Cogitap Software
- © 2014 Cogitap Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5.