iMixPlayer HD - 1st multitrack player with equalizer and mixer
By Ara Grigoryan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iMixPlayer is a conventional media player having a functionality of three apps. Using your media library and app features, you can use iMixPlayer as a professional tool for musicians, DJ`s and sound engineers or become one of them.
iMixPlayer features will allows you to:
1. Mix up to five songs or music instruments*.
2. Download music videos and songs within the application for free and mix them.
3. Separately control the volume and sound of each musical instrument in the songs.
4. Separately control the volume of any audio tracks inside the movies.
Create multitrack files by adding your audio files in Matroska container, upload to imixplayer and mix them simultaneously*.
Supported file formats
• video - avi, mpg, mkv, 3gp, dv, flv, m4v, mp4, ogm, ogv, vob, wmv, mov, asf.
• audio - mp3, aac, alac, flac, mka, m4a, oga(ogg), wav, wma, asf, aiff.
Non - standard features
• Turn off the vocal and listen the songs in karaoke mode**.
• Use mixing console, to manage loudness level of the music instruments separately**.
• Use equalizer to change sounding of any music instruments**.
• Use the equalizer to audio tracks inside file-containers.
• Track list allows to controlling the tracks inside all kind of file-containers.
• Save and load presets for the equalizer and mixing console.
• You can switch between the files without the need to use file manager each time in a split view.
• Standard music presets (pop, rock, jazz...)
• Go to Settings to enable Hybrid Decoder for Full HD smooth playback.
• Download files by iTunes file sharing, Wi-Fi, FTP, HTTP.
• Multilingual user interface and files browser with file management.
• Play folders as playlist.
• Change app language without changing the device language.
• Sorting by date, name, size and extension.
• Create folders and sub folders.
• Play the last file, Rotation lock, background playback.
1. Player does not divide the songs of common formats, such as MP3 or WAV, to separate tracks or musical instruments.
2. For copyright protection, all user files and all free audio and video material are available for free download from the imixplayer.com site, cannot be exported from the app.
3.* Please refer to this page to get know how to create multitrack files. http://imixplayer.com/smp.php#content1 or do these simple steps:
1. Download MKVToolNix app (free for all platforms).
2. Add your audio files inside the app, and press "start muxing"
3. The resulting MKA file will be generated in the same folder.
Upload it to imixplayer and have fun.
4.** Applicable only to multitrack files created by the user or downloaded within the app.
What's New in Version 1.2
1. Added Full HD (1080p) video playback support and Hybrid Decoder.
2. Added Mixer console.
3. Added Danish localization.
4. Reduced application size.
5. Added tooltip in web downloader to help users to know how to play songs in karaoke mode.
Cool app, what about iphone?
Must have app for musicians. Make it for iphone too.
At first I didn`t understand what this app about, but the video on youtube helped me. In some ways, this is revolutionary app. Very useful for musicians. Please update asap!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: May 29, 2013
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 38.3 MB
- Languages: English, Armenian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Ara Grigoryan
- © Ara Grigoryan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.