By Shanmin Xu
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Travel Log -- based on folder structure
This app is a good helper to your trip, either before and after travel. Download travel tips and blogs from internet, organized them in a perfect folder system, grab all gps information from jpeg files and plan your trip. Then take pictures and create your own log, edit jpeg gps data, save them in the folder tree, keep organized as your own travel memory, share to your friend.
1. folder tree structure, compatible, easy to maintain
2. drag and drop files to folders.
3. pinch on files and folder list to zoom in and out.
4. auto create images thumbnails
5. files transfer thru built-in http server, bluetooth and iTunes file sharing.
6. zip and unzip, easy to backup and restore
7. using camera and album to take photo and video
8. download files from internet URL, including embed images
9. support htm, html, shtml, pdf, xml, txt, docx, xlsx, pptx, doc, xls, ppt, rtf.
10. support jpg, jpeg, bmp, bmpf, ico, cur, xbm, gif, tif, tiff, png, mp4, mpg, mov, m4v, avi, mp3, caf, wav.
11. security password protected
12. support bookmarklet to download web pages directly from Safari to this app.
13. download web pages thru background thread, no delay on front.
14. long press to delete, move and rename.
15. built-in web browser to check jpg exif, download images and web pages.
16. xml table, able to add location latitude and longitude showing on map.
17. easily showing and editing IPTC and GPS info on jpeg files.
What's New in Version 1.3
iOS 8 SDK update.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jan 28, 2015
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 83.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Shanmin Xu
- © Heavenbrook
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.