By MARCH OF DIMES FOUNDATION
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Update: This latest version fixes reported crashes. No pictures or data are EVER lost. Please email us at Cinemama@marchofdimes.org immediately with any issues.
You asked, we listened.
CineMama is happy to announce that our updated version of the app now offers new login options. That means Facebook is not the only way to access our fun tool to document your pregnancy and track your belly’s growth. And that’s not all. Celebrating your weekly progress is better (and easier) than ever with many more great new features from a dynamic weight tracker to informative videos for each month of pregnancy and an innovative slider to learn how your baby is developing each week.
- Login with Facebook or just an email address
- Take photos of your growing belly with our simple belly grid and photo editor.
- Turn your new and existing belly photos into a keepsake CineMama movie. The more photos you take, the better your movie!
- Add titles and a soundtrack to your sharable belly movie.
- Calendar view of photos and weekly tips.
- Follow your baby’s growth with an informative video for each month of pregnancy and an innovative slider to learn how your baby is developing from week to week.
- Monitor your own growth with a comprehensive new weight tracker.
- Track your memories and milestones in the app diary and personalize them with photos and our mood meter.
- View and share (if you choose) all your diary entries, belly photos and movie on your own personal CineMama webpage.
Any problems with the app? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 2.1.1
- Fixed some crashes that some of the users were experiencing.
Nice, But Could Use Improvement
Finally an update to fix the crashing...sadly all of my photos were gone when I logged back in for the first time in months. Thankfully, I was able to plug in all of my belly photos, but they aren't all scaled the same since I couldn't access the app for quite some time. It's nice for a free app, but still very buggy and freezes during photo uploads. I'm glad my pregnancy is nearly over so that I don't have to constantly stress about having to start over again.
Frustrated - epic fail
I updated the app. It signed me out. I tried to sign back in with correct email and password. It said it was wrong. Clicked "forgot password" it tells me my email address doesn't exist. Tried to register again with email address, it tells me my email is in use. Which is it?!? It's in your system or its in use...it can't be both. Now I have all of these maternity bump pictures and I don't know what week is which. This app totally failed me.
I like it, but it needs work
every time I try to add a photo from my camera roll (I just found this app mid-way through my pregnancy, boo)
I cannot exit my photos and get back to the app without exiting & completely closing/quitting the app.
also trying to resize the photos so they are uniform is impossible.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Mar 08, 2015
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 50.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: MARCH OF DIMES FOUNDATION
- © 2015 March of Dimes Foundation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.