Defense Technica Lite
By Com2uS USA, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Experience a new kind of Defense game with Defense Technica, featuring stunning 3D graphics and ground-breaking new features like path rotation, tower construction, tower upgrades, and card collection and combination!
Unsupported devices: iPhone 3GS, 3rd/4th Gen iPod Touch, iPad 1
Defense Technica is the ultimate 3D Tower Defense Game! Check out these groundbreaking features:
Path Rotation & Tower Building
- Build towers in strategic places to defend against incoming enemies, and rotate paths.
- Upgrade towers to increase striking power against the waves of incoming enemies.
- Defeat enemies to receive a variety of resources to upgrade your tower.
Collect & Combine Tower Cards
- Use the special upgrade card system to create your own unique cards and upgrades.
- Sell or combine unwanted cards to get new cards.
Ether Repair & Attack Items
- Later stages and waves have stronger enemies and continuous attacks.
- Use Ether items to annihilate enemies and to repair your core.
This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for extra items.
* This game supports English, français, Deutsch, 한글, 中文 and 日本語.
* This is a singleplayer game. When deleting or initializing the game, please use the data backup/restoration service in options.
* Follow Com2uS on Twitter for the latest game updates! http://twitter.com/com2us
Connect with Com2uS!
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook!
For information on new games and special events, check out http://www.withhive.com!
What's New in Version 1.0.3
Updated game text
Have feedback? Leave a review or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
The graphics and gameplay are great on this game. It adds levels of complexity that other tower defense games lack, so if you're looking for more of a mental challenge you should definitely try it.
A Good Continuation
This is a good continuation from Tower Defense, but in a more hand-to-hand scale. It was a little confusing to get the hang of it even with the tutorial, and after four or five times through the first three levels, was far more enjoyable! Good game.
I like this game more than some other tower defense games. This game focuses on strategy in a more "real" sense I think- by allowing you to steer your enemies around your turrets or blocked sections; or by opening up an already blocked zone. They give you some control over the flow of the battlefield.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 10, 2013
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 159 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Com2uS USA, Inc.
- © 2013 Com2uS
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.