By Beeline Interactive, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PLEASE NOTE: Smurf Life is free to play, but charges real money for additional in-app content. You may lock out the ability to purchase in-app content by adjusting your device’s settings.
What's new in 1.15!
- Marco Smurf joins the village!
- Earn special rewards including Trade Tokens, rare resources, or unique items by completing his quests.
It’s Up to You to Save the Day in Smurf Life!
Gargamel has cast a stormy spell that threatens to veil the Smurfs’ village in darkness forever. But there’s one hope left…Papa Smurf has chosen YOU to combat Gargamel’s gloomy plot! Create a name and explore as you master new skills, gather resources, and construct tools to counter the spell and push back the impending storm clouds. Customize your clothing and accessories as you navigate the streets of the Smurfs’ Village, rescuing trapped Smurfs and overcoming obstacles. As a member of the village, you’ll complete quests and learn trades such as Alchemy and Construction. This is your chance to bring sunshine and happiness back to the Smurf’s Village for good!
- Customize your name, clothing, and accessories
- Become an apprentice Smurf and master skills you’ll need to overcome obstacles
- Complete quests by gathering materials, building tools, and repairing Smurf huts
- Free trapped Smurfs as you move throughout the village
- Celebrate the return of stranded Smurfs with a Smurftastic party!
- Be the hero who saves the Smurfs’ Village!
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/BeelineGames
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/BeelineGames
Follow us on Youtube: www.youtube.com/BeelineGames
What's New in Version 1.15.1
Love this game, hate that it shut down
I love this game and I have played this game for a long time. It does shut down on me and so does smurf village which is why I stop playing it. I still love smurf life and it doesn't shut down as much as village but it is frustrating when I am in the zone and it shuts down. I would like to see an easier way to get the solar tablets. You can't pay money and you have to collect 20 pieces to make one. I have been playing for many years and I only have two. I want to unlock all the smurfs in clouds plus I would like to upgrade all my crafting units past level one. Every update is new fun and I can't wait to unlock more clouds. Ps I do like that you don't have to pay a lot of money to unlock all the fun stuff. Truly a fun FREE game if you put time into it. Thank you
I'm locked out of the Ore Smelter
I love this game and I to grew up loving the smurfs. Currently I'm locked out of Ore Smelter. I can't make any items and it's telling me to get the recipes from Handy Smurf and I have but it won't unlock. Can you help me, I've already invested so much time and money to just start over. My wife has bought me an iTunes card so I can buy more moondust but I don't want to use the card until I'm unlocked. Thanks and have a smurfy day!
A great game
Wish this could transfer progress to iPad would love to see it on the bigger screen! Also the walking / guiding your smurf to get around the village is tiresome. If you could just swipe around the village and just double tap where you want to guide your smurf to would be less time consuming. Still getting quests for things I don't even have recipes for it's been many many many levels.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 21, 2015
- Version: 1.15.1
- Size: 129 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Beeline Interactive, Inc.
- © Peyo – 2012 – Licensed through Lafig Belgium – www.smurf.com. All game code ©2012 Beeline Interactive, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pouch of Moon Dust$4.99
- Bag of Moon Dust$9.99
- Sack of Moon Dust$24.99
- Barrel of Moon Dust$49.99
- Chest of Moon Dust$99.99
- Stack of Trade Tokens$1.99
- Handful of Trade Tokens$4.99
- Piggy Bank of Trade Tokens$9.99
- Sack of Trade Tokens$24.99
- Chest of Trade Tokens$99.99