By Digital Legends Entertainment
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Run, shoot, laugh and respawn!
Join the fun with this trigger-happy, action packed, third person shooter.
Play Offline or Online for FREE for endless hours of fun: complete challenges, join a team, or just kill them ALL!
…you are NOT expendable, you are… RESPAWNABLE!
“Win or lose, Respawnables is still an incredibly fun and addicting shooter” - 148Apps.com
“Respawnables is a perfect fit for smartphones and tablets” - Modojo.com
“Action packed, fast paced gameplay in Respawnables” - FAAD
---Offline Missions Mode ---
- More than 185 single missions to complete
- Fast paced gameplay for brisk fun
- Short battles for entertainment on the go
--- Online Multiplayer Modes ---
- Seamless connection and matchmaking
- Two modes: Free For All & Team VS
- WiFi and 3G/4G connections enabled
--- Make it your own ---
- 60+ customization items with attributes
- 30+ killer weapons
- Progressive skill tree
- Gadgets and boosters
- Various maps
--- More Awesome Features ---
- Superb quality 3D cartoon style
- Colorful retina display graphics
- Ultra smooth controls
- Fast paced with an amazingly funny vibe
- Offline & Online playing modes
- Lots of mix-&-match content to unlock
- Sharing via Twitter or Facebook available
- Game Center Leaderboards & Achievements
- Log in to Game Center and/or Facebook to play with your friends
- Please note -
- This is a universal App and requires iOS 5.1.1 or later
- Works with iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPod touch (5th & 4th gen) and the iPad Air, iPad Mini with Retina display, iPad Mini, New iPad with Retina display, iPad 2 & iPad
- Log in with your Game Center account to play on multiples devices and for online profile support
- This game is free to play, but extra content can be purchased with real money, to restrict in-app purchases adjust the settings on your device
- Supports Game Controllers made for iPhone and iPod touch. Game Controller support requires iOS 7 or later and is compatible with iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, and iPod touch (5th generation)
----- MORE CONTENT COMING SOON! -----
What's New in Version 4.2.0
“Who you gonna call?” Ghostbusters!!
Celebrate the new Ghostbusters Movie with this Special Ghostbusters Respawnables Event!
Become a Ghostbuster and hunt down Slimer, Stay Puft Marshmallow Man and many other ghosts to win exclusive prizes for free!
Head Quarters as you have never seen it before! This Enhanced Map layout creates an amazing New battle ground.
New Ghostbusters Suits:
Dress yourself as a true Ghostbuster. A new complete Ghostbuster suit and 4 great Ghostbuster fan T-Shirts.
5 New exclusive weapons to help hunt down those ghosts. Proton shotgun, Blaster, Dual Blasters, Proton Glove and the all new Proton Gun Gen.3!
Official Ghostbusters’ Trap:
2 fantastic Ghost Traps to choose from. Just like the real thing, no ghost or enemy will escape these powerful containment systems.
Blast your enemies with this new high energy explosive device.
Ghostbusters New Kit:
Gear up and be ready with this New bundle that includes the complete Ghostbusters set and the official Proton Gun Gen.3. Those ghosts will never stand a chance!
Ghostbusters Weapons Pack:
Ghostbuster Fans need an arsenal of Ghostbusters weapons! The new Weapons Pack contains ALL the new Ghostbuster Weapons, Traps and Grenades!!
This exclusive and powerful gear turns all that extra sticky Ectoplasm you collect into something more useful: Gold!
Remember, all the content you get during the event is yours to keep forever!
-- Thank you all for your feedback, new updates coming soon! –
Fun, but not the best update
This update was awesome for me once I saw it come out, partially because I have been waiting for a while to see if the final summer update would be ghostbusters or summer camp. I personally never played the original ghostbusters event, but I was excited for this one nonetheless. However, I play this event for a while and look at the prizes and start to think: why are there no free weapons? I noticed that the only new weapons in this update were ones that you had to purchase. This angered me because I was hoping I would finally have the chance to win the proton gun. I think this update would've been better if the update was in two parts, and in the first part it would be exactly the same as this one, except made the final prize the proton gun and in part two added the Egon's Ghostbusters Kit as well as more traps, and then the final prize bending one of the new weapons. All in all, this update was probably my least favorite and I really hope in the next one they don't do this again.
Good, but pay to win game
This game has many features that we all enjoy. Most specifically, the events are what kept this game alive for the past 3 years. However, Digital Legends is also greedy, as the price of bundles and exclusive weapons continuously increase. As long as someone has the right gun, they will most likely dominate the entire game. On the same note, these guns are usually extremely expensive and only people who pay a lot of money can attain them. In events, I do like that fact that players can get exclusive weapons, but when you repeat the same prize each year, the excludability lacks purpose. And most of all, some of the gears and guns cost $10+ and when you repeat that for every event, the money really adds up. Overall, I enjoy the game, but they should really bring down the price for certain gears and guns or eliminate the price tag altogether. It's a great game, but it could also use a lot of improvements.
A few adjustments would make this game perfect
I love this game play it all the time, maybe even too much but I think the bundles and weapons that are offered for purchase should be offered all the time it would benefit both sides. I think weapon skins should be able to be purchased with game money some of them are quite nice and if you have every weapon that is but able with in game cash it would be nice to spend it one something other than gadgets. The events are nice but I feel like we got screwed over on this one cause you guys normally do a really nice weapon or armor as the last thing but this time it's just mostly gadgets and some stupid t shirt that your better of just getting for in game cash instead of wasting days trying to get it. That's all thanks for the read
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 14, 2016
- Version: 4.2.0
- Size: 316 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Digital Legends Entertainment SL
- © 2012-2016 Digital Legends Entertainment SL
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Little Extra Gold$2.99
- Big Fortune$9.99
- The New Rich$4.99
- Pots of Gold$19.99
- Money Case$9.99
- Bank Deposit $4.99
- URBAN OPS PACK$11.99
- Extra Payday$2.99
- MIB Noisy cricket$6.99
- MIB Tri barrel plasma rifle$4.99