Cycles - Period tracker with fertility calendar and reminders for both of you.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A period app your won't mind sharing with Him! Cycles keeps track of your period and fertility without all the inputting and upkeep of similar apps. Irregular cycle? Just rotate the dial to the first red day when your period arrives. That’s it! Cycles automatically adjusts your cycle lengths and forecasts as needed.
BUILT FOR YOU, GREAT FOR BOTH
Cycles is the only app of its kind designed for *both* of you. We've made it fun to invite your Partner to connect and keep up with your cycle. That way he will be more prepared to provide emotional support, plan trips and romantic evenings at the perfect time without having to ask, and know your most fertile days when planning a pregnancy. Husbands and boyfriends love this app as much as you do!
GORGEOUS AND FUN TO USE
Track your current period in one glance with a beautifully designed Cycle view, and see upcoming cycles in a scrolling monthly Calendar. Set personal reminders to make sure you remember to Take the Pill, or receive discreet notifications like "The bees are coming" to pencil in romantic evenings when planning a pregnancy. And an optional passcode lock keeps your privacy absolutely secure.
MODERN, RESEARCH-BASED FERTILITY TRACKING
Cycles uses modern and scientifically-researched fertility tracking to help predict fertility, with accuracy up to 95%!
SIMPLE & ELEGANT INTERFACE --
• Track this month's cycle with a quick glance
• Fertile days are displayed in green, your ovulation day in blue
• Early or late this month? Just rotate the dial to recalibrate your period
• Tap the center button to change your period & cycle settings
• Even if you miss a few months, it still works when you come back!
• View your entire cycle instantly on a convenient monthly calendar
• Scroll to see upcoming cycles, even two months at the same time
• Plan upcoming events and vacations around your period
• Takes all the guesswork out of predicting your most fertile days
PARTNER (In-App Purchase)
• Invite your partner with just a tap using Facebook login (or by email)
• Share your cycle info for him to view only
• Your reminders and notes are always kept private, even from your partner
REMINDERS (In-App Purchase)
• Receive discreet notifications when your period is about to start or end
• Playful, customized notifications you can set for fertile days
• Personal reminders with customized messages for anything you choose
• Optional passcode or Touch-ID to protect your privacy
• Discreet name and iPhone icon to prevent curious eyes
• Keeps your period Reminders & Calendar separate from iPhone's built-in apps
• With you wherever you go: for iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad and iPod Touch
When calculating fertility for pregnancy with natural family planning, Cycles takes advantage of scientific research thats is more accurate than the 'rhythm method' of yesteryear and has a real-world failure rate comparable to that of condoms. Even so, this app is designed for informational purposes only and should not be used to prevent pregnancy.
What's New in Version 3.1.2
• Minor interface tweaks and bug fixes.
Okay app. But needs some improvements.
I just downloaded the app and I have read some of the previous reviews before leaving mines and the app seems to have plenty of opportunities to take care of. Because indeed, there is no pregnancy option. Wonder if they are taking care of that because this isn't a "free" app. I decided to give it a chance to pro in order to receive notifications I do not like the fact that my partner has to pay for something I had already paid. And the app itself, I downloaded it for the same reason others did, which was to keep my partner in track about what's happening. In my personal opinion there should also be a pill icon in the calendar when a pill is been taken, find this miss-leading because instead there's a pen which is also used when leaving notes. Gave it a 5 star rating instead of 3 to empower them because I'm positive about the customer service of this app. Please don't make me regret it. Thank you.
A REAL HELP for husbands
Been married for 16 years, and with four kids, our live have to be pretty scheduled or it's just chaos. This definitely helps with a major area of our lives. All husbands need to use this app. Just getting up in the morning and having a notification that "stormy days ahead" really helps - you know when to step lightly and also makes you more compassionate, patient, and understanding with your wife, knowing she's at that point in the cycle and is going through cramping, bloating, and pain. At those times I'll frequently offer to take the kids or fix dinner or just send her to Starbucks knowing that she feels like garbage for a few days. The Bible says to "live with your wife in an understanding way," and this app helps me to understand how to know her, understand her, and meet practical needs.
This app has been a real help! I really recommend it. Especially to Christian husbands.
No pregnancy option and app fee for both phones
I got really excited about this app because of the option to share my cycle with my husband, however I have been very disappointed. The app charge is a separate fee for both phones- his/hers. $6-7 total seems steep for an app this basic. There is no pregnancy option, so if you get pregnant you have to write it in the notes...!? It also changes your previous cycle info if you change your current period date, which seems inaccurate. Would also like to see more options for the emotion and body sections. For the price of this I would really like to see some updates.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Mar 15, 2016
- Version: 3.1.2
- Size: 16.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Perigee AB
- © 2016 Perigee AB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Cycles Pro$2.99