This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The best email app to easily organize your Gmail, Outlook (Hotmail), AOL and Yahoo accounts. Regardless of your email address, you can experience the Yahoo Mail app's beautiful design, easy-to-use interface and lightning fast speed. Plus, Yahoo Mail offers 1000 GB of free cloud storage, so you never have to worry about space again.
- SIGN UP WITH ANY ACCOUNT - Works with non-Yahoo email addresses, including Gmail, Outlook and AOL. No Yahoo email address required.
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR SWIPES - Choose different actions like delete, archive, move and more when you swipe left or right on a message.
- GET NOTIFICATIONS FROM PEOPLE ONLY - Get notified only when you receive a new email from a person, not companies or newsletters.
- CALLER ID - Not sure who is calling you? Yahoo Mail can automatically display mail contacts for incoming callers.
- QUICKLY SEARCH - Search across all of your messages, contacts, files and photos, faster than ever.
- GET CREATIVE - Make sure your emails stand out with animated photos and artist-designed stationery from Paperless Post.
- SEND MULTIPLE ATTACHMENTS - Easily add photos, videos, and documents to an email, all at once.
- NEVER LOSE AN EMAIL - Keep all of your emails with 1000 GB of free cloud space.
- CHOOSE A THEME - Select different backgrounds and text colors for your Yahoo inbox.
- DITCH PASSWORDS - Enable Account Key for secure, password-free sign in.
- CONNECT GOOGLE DRIVE AND DROPBOX - Easily access and send photos and documents you’ve stored in the cloud.
- BE IN THE KNOW - Get breaking news from Yahoo right in the app.
GET YAHOO MAIL PRO on mobile - Get ad-free mail on Yahoo Mail for iOS and priority customer support.
- Available as an in-app purchase at $0.99/month or $9.99/year, charged to your iTunes account
- Subscription will auto-renew each month or year within 24 hours of your renewal date
- Manage or cancel your subscription via Account Settings
- To see all the new features, upgrade your device to iOS11.
- Optimized for use with VoiceOver.
What's New in Version 4.20
● Now with iOS 11 on your iPad, you can drag and drop files and photos directly into your emails
● Additionally to ensure Yahoo Mail remains accessible to all users, we support “Smart Invert” display
Don’t like, apple app better but can’t use anymore
Update: told by yahoo not being forced and to contact them. Tried all the recommendations and they don’t work, and when I click contact yahoo I only get FAQ’s or community. With the last change where only Fetch is supposed to work for apple app and it doesn’t work. When yahoo makes a change so you can no longer use another app and it forces you to use their app in the meantime, then I am being forced to use it. Yahoo’s app works but is basic and only presents email, has no other valuable. functionality. I stand by my one star and review.
Hate I’m forced to use this with the recent changes made by yahoo. Enjoyed my apple app where I could create multiple inboxes to see today’s emails, flagged, only the individual inboxes, etc. Don’t like app and if yahoo doesn’t let me check my email in my apple app I’m closing down my 20+ year yahoo account for which I had been paying for no ads for the better part of the service but little by little they keep making changes that are not pro consumer losing loyalty. If I leave, there goes my fantasy leagues and other stuff I still do on yahoo! Would guve app 0 stars but can’t!
A little buggy with iOS 11 update?
I’ve been using the Yahoo Mail app on my iPad and iPhone for several years and generally find it superior to the native Apple Mail app in terms of functionality and responsiveness. However, since updating to iOS 11 and subsequently updating the Yahoo Mail app, I’m noticing a quirk or two. For example, occasionally I am unable to open the first email in a given folder (or it takes a very long time to open). There’s nothing special about its contents, and other messages in the folder open normally. But I have to either open the second message in the queue in full screen and and arrow back to the first, or close and reopen the app in order to access that first email. I hope these little bugs are addressed in the next update and I can again say this is a five star app.
Exclusive workflow utility
Yahoo has hit the sweet spot with email. Unique to this app is the ability to select the sender of an email and drill down to all their previous emails with an excellent graphical representation of the timeline they cover. I receive a lot of quasi-SPAM from advertisers and the ability to drill down into all their emails and delete them quickly is a crucial feature no one else offers (outside the use of a search box which is time consuming).
Features I’d like to see added are the ability to “select all” from the drilled display to speed up the deletion process. Also the addition of iPhone Contacts, on a read-only or read-write basis to avoid the explosion of duplicate contacts across multiple sources.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 03, 2017
- Version: 4.20
- Size: 184 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Yahoo! Inc.
- © 2017 Yahoo Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Yahoo Mail Pro (Monthly)$0.99
- Yahoo Mail Pro (Yearly)$9.99