Bridge Constructor Playground!
By Headup Games GmbH & Co KG
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Bridge Constructor Playground offers people of all ages an introduction to the topic of “bridge building”. This game gives you the freedom to let your creative side run riot – nothing is impossible. Across 30 innovative levels you have to build bridges over deep valleys, canals or rivers. Following this your bridges will be subjected to a stress test to see whether they can support the weight of the cars and/or trucks which drive across them.
In comparison to the #1 hit Bridge Constructor, Bridge Constructor Playground offers an even easier entry to the game incl. an extensive tutorial. With no fixed budget, and next to no limitations on building materials, there are almost no limits: you can build and construct to your heart’s desire. Here you are free to do as you please and let the time fly by with creative bridge building. Experienced players will enjoy the challenges of the new badge system: for every bridge there are 5 badges to be won for which you must fulfill certain requirements. For example, building a bridge that can carry no more than a certain load limit. All of this, paired with a bright and friendly look, makes Bridge Constructor Playground an exciting and also educational experience for the whole family, offering hours of gaming fun.
• 32 Levels
• 5 Settings: City, Canyon, Beach, Mountains, Rolling hills
• Survey map with unlocked worlds / levels
• Extensive tutorial for easy entry to the game
• New badge system for beginners and pros
• 4 different building materials: wood, steel, steel cable, concrete piles
• Percentages and colored visualization of building material’s stress loads
• Two different stress levels: car and truck
• High score per Level
• Connection to the Game Center with leaderboards and achievements
• Connection to Facebook (Upload screenshots and bridge scores)
What's New in Version 3.0
- You can now unlock the full version
- smaller bugfixes
leave me alone
okay so this game was good at first, but then i went to move on to the next group of levels and it wouldn't let me because i didn't have all the badges. i went back to check and see what i needed and it was mostly the badges for staying under the budget. i thought it would be easy, so i went back and tried to stay under my budget. it was literally impossible to do. if you want me to stay under a $14,000 budget, then why are the concrete pillars to hold the bridge up $9000? what makes you think $5000 is going to get me anywhere? especially when it’s a pretty long bridge? anyways, i deleted the app and from now on, everytime i want to build a bridge, i will not be coming here. goodnight.
You only get to play the tutorial and two levels. You have to pay to play the rest of the game. There are ads in the game so I don't understand why the devs can't give us the full game for free
Better then some of the other games out there. Missing materials that would be awesome.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 29, 2017
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 92.2 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Headup Games GmbH & Co. KG
- © 2012 Headup Games GmbH & Co. KG
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock full version$1.99