MyScript Calculator - Handwriting calculator
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** Featured by Apple as "Essentials" **
** Tabby Awards 2015 - Personal productivity application winner **
** CES 2013 - Mobile App Showdown Winner **
With MyScript© Calculator, perform mathematical operations naturally using your handwriting.
** The Free handwriting calculator for your iPhone or iPad **
Easy, simple and intuitive, just write the mathematical expression on the screen then let MyScript technology perform its magic converting symbols and numbers to digital text and delivering the result in real time.
Get the same experience as writing on paper with the advantages of a digital device (scratch-outs, results in real time, etc.).
Solve mathematical equations by hand without actually having to crunch the numbers yourself.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- Write and calculate mathematical expressions in an intuitive and natural way with no keyboard
- Scratch-out gestures to easily delete symbols and numbers
- Undo/redo feature
- Copy your results to the clipboard or export them to other apps.
POWERPACK (available with an in-app purchase)
- Immediate Reuse: Continue a long operation or use your result in a new calculation.
- Memory: Save results into memory. Use them anytime in your calculations.
- History: Retrieve all your past calculations, ready for reuse and export.
• Basic Operations: +, -, ×, ÷, /
• Powers, Roots, Exponentials: 7², √, ∛, e³
• Misc. Operations: %, |5|, 3!
• Brackets: ( )
• Trigonometry: cos, sin, tan, cot, cosh, sinh, tanh
• Inverse trigonometry: acos, asin, atan
• Logarithms: ln, log
• Constants: π, e, phi
IMPORTANT: If you wish to report a problem encountered with MyScript Calculator, or simply ask a question to MyScript, don’t use the application feedback space as it’s impossible for us to answer there.
Send us your feedback via:
Check our FAQ page:
What's New in Version 1.3.2
New in version 1.3.2:
- iOS 9 support
- Jot down a quick calculation or check the history while you're using another app. Only available on iPads compatible with iOS 9 multitasking features.
Doesn't have variable support
It is very good otherwise but it needs a variable support
it has stopped calculating the number i don't know...... it's driving me crazy
It was all magical at first, until I tried using variables in problems. My equation was 3x + 6 = 27 (very basic, x is equal to 7). It either confused it with the multiplication symbol, or it's answer was 9. So, I went even more basic and did 4/x = 2 (x is equal to 2) and it still had trouble. Please add recognitions for variables, please.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 06, 2015
- Version: 1.3.2
- Size: 21.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: MyScript
- © MyScript
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases