Tipping Point™ Adventure Game
By Freecloud Design, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You thought you were going to spend a relaxing evening watching TV…until a mysterious message from a complete stranger launches you into an adventure of epic proportions. As you explore beautiful beaches, lush jungles and even outer space, you fall deeper and deeper into the mystery. A father and son team of inventors were poised to make history when their technology unexpectedly summoned something from out of this world. Suddenly, you find yourself at the center of the discovery that changes everything.
Tipping Point is an immersive, photorealistic adventure game that stimulates both sides of your brain. As you solve a myriad of challenging puzzles, you're rewarded with a satisfying story filled with drama, humor and unexpected plot twists. Original music, lifelike characters, animals and scenery all come together to create a cinematic experience. You can explore the world of Tipping Point at your own pace and use the in-game hint system if you ever get stuck.
- An in-game hint system so you'll never get stuck
- Easy single-finger controls
- 55 photorealistic screens
- Almost 400 unique sound effects
- 12 Original music compositions
- 5 Chapters of puzzles and story
- Ability to create up to 5 player profiles
- Ability to save your game progress
- Does not contain 3rd party ads.
- Does not contain in-app purchases.
- Does not contain integration with social networks.
- Does not use 3rd party analytics / data collection tools.
- Does include links to apps by Dan Russell-Pinson in the iTunes App Store (via LinkShare).
What's New in Version 1.3
Reduced the size of the installed app.
Enjoyable with a quaint sci-fi backstory.
If you enjoy point-and-click adventure stories and/or escape games I think you'll enjoy this one. The graphics are photography-based so if you demand cool 3-D rendered environments in your games you might want to skip it. But the graphics are pleasant to look at, often have very clever elements to them, and are integrated into the game well. The puzzles are challenging, even entertaining at times. The in game system is helpful without completely giving away the answer (I hate walk-throughs, I just want hints!). The backstory is a little hokey, but positive and in a way endearing. I enjoyed the game and would consider getting another game from this developer.
Very basic adventure game
The programming and graphics are nice but simple and the game is linear. Definitely more like a room escape game instead of an adventure. No options available (mute the iPad to shut the birds up) and if you want a new hint you have to first reread all of the old hints. I play a lot of adventure games and prefer the point and click, but I am getting bored. With what's out there today, 99 cents would be a more reasonable price.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 13, 2014
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 263 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Freecloud Design, Inc.
- © (c) 2007-2013 Freecloud Design, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.