Twitterrific 5 for Twitter
By The Iconfactory
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Twitterrific now supports Apple Watch!
The first app of its kind on the App Store, Twitterrific is the award-winning, elegant Twitter client that’s easy to understand and a delight to use.
Browse both mentions and direct messages directly from your home timeline. Customize fonts, avatar sizes, image thumbnails and more via the theme panel. Quickly respond to tweets, change accounts or view conversation threads with minimum of effort using gestures. Rich media support including multiple images & Twitter animated GIFs. Robust VoiceOver support means Twitterrific is accessible for users with vision impairments.
Tweeting has never been simpler or so much fun.
• Universal app for iPhone and iPad
• Live streaming of tweets over wifi
• Large, beautiful images in your timeline
• Robust multi-image support
• Elegant interface designed for iOS 8 including share sheets
• Muffle or mute hashtags, users, or URLs that you don’t want to see
• Post from any account directly from the compose screen
• Automatic switch to Dark theme at night
• List management support
• VoiceOver support
• Receive push notifications for Replies, Mentions, Retweets, Favs, Direct Messages & more with in-app purchase
Apple Watch Features:
• Track your Twitter stats in real time at a glance
Twitterrific for Apple Watch gets even better after purchasing push notifications within Twitterrific:
• Receive notifications for Replies, Mentions, Retweets, Favs, Direct Messages & more on your watch
• Reply to Mentions, Replies & Direct Messages directly from your wrist
• See new followers, follow them back or block them with ease
• Force press to compose new tweets using Siri Dictation
For a complete list of Twitterrific features, visit Twitterrific.com for more information!
What's New in Version 5.13.4
• Fixed a problem preventing some timelines from refreshing
• Network errors loading one timeline no longer cancel loading others
• Fixed a crash that could occur when tapping on thumbnails in some situations
• Fixed a crash that could occur when tapping on certain links
• Fixed layout of purchase screen in iPad split screen
• Fixed display of long currency labels on purchase screen
• Fixed avatar loading for the watch app when paired with a phone on iOS 9+
• Corrected a layout issue with profile views in some situations
• Fixed bug that could cause direct messages to be truncated
• Squashed a gesture conflict making it hard to trigger long-presses
• Fixed an issue that could trigger unnecessary prompts to reauthorize
• Scrubbing animated GIFs no longer conflicts w/ gesture to dismiss an image
Every update is a step backwards
This app used to rock. Now, everything I update it, it becomes more and more unstable.
Currently, it takes more than 15 seconds to load the entire app - most of which is on a black Twitterific screen. This is on an iPhone 6S. Not like I'm running on an iPhone 5. I'm not sure what it's doing since once it does finally respond, it still hasn't loaded any of my saved searches. There are still issues with freezing as well. Pretty much anytime I close out of a full screen tweet or picture, the whole timeline freezes for about 5 seconds.
Huge fan of the app with its customizations, notifications and its overall design. But their is one big that has been bothering me and that is, when taking a photo from within the app the keyboard pops up disabling me from pressing cancel of the photo button. That is the only issue I have with the app beside that it is a great free app and even better when you pay to support this company and what they are doing.
Better than Twitter
I like this app much better than the official Twitter app. I just wish I could see all of my accounts in one stream, like the old TweetDeck app used to.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Nov 12, 2015
- Version: 5.13.4
- Size: 7.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: The Iconfactory
- © The Iconfactory
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$2.99
- Push Notifications$2.99
- Tweet Translation$2.99