IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS LOGGING IN AFTER THE UPDATE, EMAIL US AT firstname.lastname@example.org
Be free and choose your destiny in Wild City, the city of vice where you can become a world tycoon, a mafia godfather, the new Scarface or anything else you want to be! Wild City is an online multiplayer (MMORPG strategy) crime mafia game.
Unite and grow your family into a world-class criminal empire. Hit the gym, ravage the downtown streets, conquer the urban underworld, and become the ultimate crime lord. Do you have what it takes to be a player? Leave your morals at the door, grab your gun and let’s get it done.
Then go and create your financial empire! Travel around the world: buy, sell and trade properties, specialties, weapons, armor and equipment! Get business done and work your way to the top! It's all about freedom!
Wild City features:
- Extremely free play in an online sandbox world with thousands of players
- Fight, rob and cripple other players online
- Make fortunes of cash by investing or gamble in the casino
- Create a family with friends and feud with your enemy to get respect and turf
- Build muscle and improve your weapons and armor to defeat your enemies
- Chat, make new friends, defeat your enemies and meet the love of your life
- Indulge in criminal behavior to expand your empire
- Enjoy exciting global activities and missions updated frequently
Join us online:
- Facebook: facebook.com/wildcitygame
- Twitter: twitter.com/thewildcitygame
- This is an ONLINE ONLY game. You must be connected to the Internet to play.
Ratings and Reviews
Good but flawed
This game is fun and I enjoy playing it constantly. Coming back to it, such a surge of joy. I’ve noticed some issues with it. Firstly, there is so much stuff in the game that it gets confusing. Why put all these things in the game and then make em so expensive? I don’t even know what half of the in game items are or what they even do. So, removing some confusing items would be nice. Secondly, crime success rate is completely crap. I’ve been stuck doing the same crime for a whole week, trying to get it to at least a yellow light so I can move on and it was agonizingly hard to do so. Finally, the skirmishes you encounter when on a plane or whatever. I’m level 51 and always make sure I hit the gym as soon as I open up my game. My stats stats are in the 200s, yet when I encounter a level 25 boss on easy, I’m always losing and barely doing any damage. What’s the point of putting them in the game if the easiest difficulty is gonna be so hard?! This game really needs a huge update to fix all its flaws, but I’ll keep playing ‘cause I enjoy it but if these problems aren’t fixed then you will lose a player.
Best Game Ever Made
This game is incredible. I am mind blown. I’ve been playing this game for about 3 years or so and I am still not tired of it. It’s the only game that I have played where you can actually get certain things to get the in-game gold. Instead of actually paying for the gold you can actually make it yourself in a day or two depending on what u have equipped and your skills. It’s a great game to be honest. Yes sometimes there’s annoying people in global chat but that’s why we have moderators. But sometimes moderators are a bit ehh 🤨 but it’s a great game.
iPod 4th gen?
I like the game and spend lots of time and money on it..Though I can’t seem too open the app on my iPod 4th gen? Idk why but I’m really disappointed, are you able too fix this issue..Please?
- Anansi Entertainment Co., Limited
- 147.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Anansi
- In-App Purchases
- Small bag of gold $0.99
- Small box of gold $9.99
- Large bag of gold $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.