AT&T Digital Life
By AT&T Services, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AT&T Digital Life works with Apple Watch!
Stay connected and in control. This app lets AT&T Digital Life customers view and control their Digital Life system while on the go. An active Digital Life account is required.
What's New in Version 2.13
Thanks for using the Digital Life App! We are excited to provide the following features for more personalization and flexibility.
1) Now, you can access all camera controls from the dashboard in full-screen mode.
2) With Customize Contact Sensors, you can now select those contact sensors you’d like saved to the device log.
3) Digital Life users can now create programs from your smartphones.
4) Creating rules has just become easier with the addition of “canned rules.” Start creating new programs quickly by selecting a “canned rule”, make edits to meet your needs, and then save it.
5) Allows user to setup a duress Pin to arm/disarm the system alerting the Call Center if a panic situation exists. Code is set in System Settings - User Profiles.
Fixed some, broke more
Used to be very handy, if a little confusing and buggy. Then there was an update... I missed the log features (which seem to be back) but not as much as I now miss being able to set my thermostats with this new update. Freezes and does not save 100% of the time on every device I try.
Also, my lock controls are goofy. When I try to unlock any door from the app, it unlocks the front door. Want to come in through the garage? Nope, but now the front door is open! It seems I can only unlock other doors if the front is already unlocked. I do not have this problem when locking, only unlocking.
Until the next update, 2 stars.
Get it together!
The developer of this app needs to get their act together. This app and security system is designed to give its customers peace of mind. How can you provide that when the app randomly "fails to authenticate you" when you are trying to sign in? More often than not, the app works just fine... But, it's those times that it fails that leaves an uneasy feeling. Again, this is home security and home automation, not Candy Crush. The fail rate needs to be a lot lower.
The App is very convenient, Digital Life is the best home automation and security system on the market. Only issue is the smart chat feature, when I click on it for support it enlarges the entire window making it impossible to find the submit button. The chat window needs to be optimized for the Apple iPad Air etc.. Other than that great app.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Oct 27, 2015
- Version: 2.13
- Size: 37.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: AT&T Services, Inc.
- © 2015 AT&T Intellectual Property Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.