ShipShape - Inventory, Maintenance, Costs, Trips, Checklists and more
By Intelligent Maintenance LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
There's a very good reason that this is our best-selling App! People who use it just love it!
Have you ever wanted to have everything you need to enjoy your boat available at the tap of your finger? If the answer is Yes, this is the App for you
Designed by the team of sailors and powerboat specialists that brought you the popular ‘What’s on my Boat’ App for iPhone, Shipshape is a comprehensive and intuitive app that is just plain fun to use. It looks equally good on the iPad or the iPad Mini.
• Dashboard - See recent Reminders, Trips, Costs and Checklists and access details straight from your Dashboard
• My Boat - Essential boat and safety information immediately accessible in one place
• Trips - When, Where, Who, Weather, What happened. Add photos
• What’s aboard - What you’ve got, where it is, what it looks like. Import entries direct from the “What’s on my Boat” App
• Costs - Details, types, amounts and totals. Filter by date and type
• Reminders - Know what needs doing and when. Get your reminders in the Notification Center
• Checklists - Choose from presets or create your own
• Service history - Summary and detail at a glance
• Reports - Reports for everything to Print, Email, send as PDF
• Backup/share - Backup, restore, share between devices using Dropbox™
• Multi-boat - Use it for one boat or as many as you like
Want to share your experiences? Know where things are? Maintain your boat? Make checklists? Keep an eye on costs? Be reminded of what needs doing?
Shipshape gives you all that and more!
Are you an Owner, charterer, sailboat, powerboat, cruiser or fisherman? Whatever you do on the water Shipshape will enhance your boating pleasure.
What our customers are saying about “What’s on my Boat”
Really Extraordinarily Helpful
Our Island Packet 44 moves between Texas, Florida, and the Exumas. Even today, had a call from the shipyard that an AC pump had gone out, and they were desperately trying to find one to meet our departure schedule of Monday. 3 minutes with "What's on my boat" and I called him back to tell him that the identical back up pump was in the middle compartment under the fore peak berth. Just install that one.
Without the app, I would have spent $400 plus on a new pump and been delayed several days. I know, even though I am 2000 miles from the boat, that I have 10 raycor 10 micron fuel filters for the trip, but only 2 oil filters for the main yanmar, and only 1 gallon of oil on board, so I can replenish on line for delivery to the boat prior to departure.
It is a great app!
Shipshape™ is a product from Intelligent Maintenance LLC - Dedicated to making your life easier
What's New in Version 1.7
- minor bug fixes