Colors for Hue
By Furiki Designs
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
An elegant utility to control your Philips Hue wireless connected light bulbs on the Mac.
Colors for Hue sits on your menu bar, allowing you to individually control light bulb color, color temperature, and brightness. You can control lights in groups or turn all lights on and off with one click.
Sleep tight with delayed off timer. Colors can help slowly dim the light until you fall asleep.
* Intuitive, minimal user interface.
* Simple setup - just launch the app and press the button on Hue.
* Easily control color, color temperature, and brightness of each light bulb.
* One click to turn all lights on or off.
* Link all lights together.
* Delayed off sleep timer.
* Group your lights together for flexible controls.
Have ideas or feedback? We are always looking for better ways to make your home automation easier and smarter. So please send us an email at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 1.2.5
added a dark mode icon and tip jar
Free, Simple, Perfect
I downloaded this application to work the Hues that are in my room, and they work perfectly with this!
The best at no cost
The best Hue controller among the free and paid versions for Mac laptop; brightness, color, temperature, with individual selections and groups by locations. Intuitive and easy to use controls. Could be better if it had saved presets and scenes.