By Nevercenter Ltd. Co.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***Apple’s #2 Mac App of the Year comes to iOS***
CameraBag 2 is the world’s first hi-fi photo app, featuring a massive number of the highest-quality styles and adjustments in an elegant, minimal interface. Apply styles quickly and adjust infinitely. Download free new styles to your heart’s content from the online Style Library, with new styles added regularly.
Unlike all those lo-fi photo apps, CameraBag 2 is hi-fi, because it’s built on the same 32-bits-per-channel Analog Engine that powers CameraBag 2 for Mac/PC, designed for professional photographers. This means your photos retain their smooth color gradations even when they’re heavily edited.
Once you’ve CameraBagged your photo just how you like it, it’s quick and painless to save your shot or share via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Elegant, minimalist interface that supports both one-click styles and fine-tuned adjustments
- Powerful new hi-fi Analog Engine straight from CameraBag 2 for Mac/PC, for unparalleled image quality
- Dozens of free add-on styles available from within the app via the always-growing online Style Library
- Save your own style variations within the app, or load styles custom-made in CameraBag 2 for Mac/PC
- Remix button infinitely changes styles randomly for even more variations (try it on the Lolo style, for example, to get a completely unique light leak)
- A large array of borders and aspect ratios, as well as freehand cropping
- Easy sharing to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and more
Note: CameraBag 2 is recommended for iPhone 4 and up.
What's New in Version 2.4
- Added a bunch of new filters by default
- New "Dynamics" adjustment added to the Original (Adjust) filter for increasing clarity
- Added a Follow Us button to let you easily keep tabs on the latest CameraBag news
Best filter app ever
Other apps might have more filters. But none of them look as good as this one. I still use Afterlight for a few touch ups - sometimes. Only sometimes. Usually I just use Afterlight to make pictures square for Instagram. Well worth the money. If you but only one photo app make it this one.
I'm going out of my way to say that this is my all time favorite app I use it for literally every single picture. Every editing feature is so convenient and I can't see myself using a different app I highly, HIGHLY recommend this to anyone who cares about quality photos.
DSLR-esque results from phone!
For the discerning photographer who only has their phone with them. You CAN get very HQ results with this app. Only reason it's 4/5 is id like to see more customization of looks, or more looks. If you use this wisely on well-exposed photos you can get very usable results for blogs/social media/casual sharing etc that potentially rival prosumer dslr's.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Apr 17, 2014
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 14.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Nevercenter Ltd. Co.
- © 2012 Nevercenter Ltd. Co.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).