Islands in the Stream HD : Japan Logic Puzzle
By Stanley Lam
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Are you looking for a new challenge? Are you a Sudoku fan? Try Islands in the Stream HD.
This game is a logic puzzle with interesting rules.
The challenge is to paint each grid blue or white, subject to the following rules:
1. Each number indicated the number of grids in that island.
2. Each island must contain exactly one numbered grid.
3. There must be only one stream, which is not allowed to contain "pools", i.e. 2x2 area of black cells.
***** Game Features *****
- More than 500 unique puzzles
- 6 different sizes (From 5x5 to 20x20)
- 3 Time Trial modes
- Autosave the process of unfinished levels
- Record best completion time for each level
- Highlight number if the number of grids matches the number of label
- Highlight 2x2 grids
- "Hint" shows uncompleted islands
- Leaderboards for Time Trial
- Try to complete as many puzzles as possible in fixed time
What's New in Version 1.0.5
- minor bug fix
Really good version
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 30, 2016
- Version: 1.0.5
- Size: 26.0 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Stanley Lam
- © 2012-2016 Stanley Lam
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.