Runtastic Heart Rate Monitor
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Test your HEART RATE right from your iPhone - unbelievable? Just try it out!
Your pulse is racing, your heart is in your mouth: It’s easy to determine your physical or mental condition based on your pulse - and not only when you’re excited. Measure your heart rate when you wake up, after a training session or before your next exam. Runtastic Heart Rate shows you how fast (or slow) your heart is beating at any given moment, no extra devices needed. Your iPhone will do the job.
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Measure your heart rate with your iPhone camera
- Graphs illustrate your measurements
- Different measuring types: resting HR, pre- & post-workout HR, maximum HR
- Upload your results to Runtastic.com, compare and analyze your measurements by day, week or year
- Share your HR measurements in social networks like Facebook & Twitter or via email
- Integration with Apple Health
EASY TO USE
- Place and lightly hold your (index) finger against the back camera lens and flashlight
- Do not press too hard, otherwise blood circulation will be altered and the results could be
- When using an iPhone or iPad without a flashlight, be sure to take the measurement in a well-lit area (bright daylight works best)
- Remain calm and try not to move too much during the measurement, as this can compromise measurement accuracy
- Do not measure with cold fingers when the blood circulation is poor
Your resting heart rate varies depending on your age and training level. A very fit and athletic person has a lower resting HR than someone who’s hardly active. Eager to know if your fitness level has improved? Measure your heart rate on a regular basis and monitor the progress of your resting heart rate.
Download the Runtastic Heart Rate App today, check your heart rate regularly and show your friends how cool & calm you remain even when in a seemingly stressful situation!
WARNING: This is not a medical product.
If knowing your pulse rate is critical to your health, you need to have your pulse taken by a medical professional. Heart Rate Monitor is not intended to diagnose, prevent or treat any condition, or to be a substitute for professional medical care. Measurements and statistics are intended for informational and educational purposes only, to support general health and wellness. The Heart Rate Monitor app has not been tested with individuals with health conditions and has not been cleared or approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
Runtastic Terms of Service: https://www.runtastic.com/in-app/iphone/appstore/terms
What's New in Version 2.4.2
The reason for the update?
We've made a couple of improvements to make sure the app is fully functioning for you. Just install the update and continue with your usual activities :)
Love the Runtastic Heart Rate app? Rate us with 5 stars & tell others why you like the Runtastic Heart Rate app!
Got a question for us? We've got an answer at help.runtastic.com!
works great when ads don't block content
Very impressed with how well this captures heart rate with just an iphone. But popup ads that prevent the app from functioning (e.g. can't edit the type of reading because every time an ad appears instead of the app operating as it is supposed to) are really awful.
They force you to use Facebook I won't.
I can't even get in the app to tell you how it is
pretty much get an ad every 2 taps. went to take one measurement and got 3 ads. yikes this app isn’t that good
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 22, 2017
- Version: 2.4.2
- Size: 86.1 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: runtastic
- © runtastic GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.