* Traffic Control Game with Crash and Save Modes *
** New Endless mode! How many cars can you save? **
You are in charge of an intersection with too much traffic. What are you going to do: save the cars or crash them so they explode?
- Two game modes: Save and Crash
- 9 different cities and intersections with gorgeous graphics
- Over 20 cars including special vehicles like bulldozers, police cars, armored trucks, etc.
- Multiple upgrades are available for vehicles
- Special characters that help you in the challenges: Guardian Angel and Devil's Advocate
* Back story *
The Guardian Angel and the Devil's Advocate rarely agree on anything but this time they've agreed to get rid of Traffic, though their methods are not the same.
The angel will help you save cars and the devil's advocate prefers that you crash them together.
You can now watch and share replays of your games
Added support for a free version of the game
Ratings and Reviews
In-App Purchases a Joke
I tried to purchase the late (5x) insurance multiple times. Every time I tried, the purchase said it was successful, but I never received the insurances. After playing a few more times, I noticed that my life insurances we negative. I had used a "borrowed" insurance so I though for sure the purchase hadn't gone through. Since I was negative insurances, I couldn't buy anymore until I purchased them with coins, so I ended up using coins that I either earned or purchased to pay for the negative insurances. I was horrified when I received the iTunes statement for all the late insurances that I never received. I done have a problem at all paying for something I purchase, even if I'm not happy or impressed with it, but I am not happy at all paying for something I didn't receive... especially when I pay for it twice!!
Good game but...
This game is really fun and addictive but before having an iPhone I used to have a Nokia(Microsoft) phone which had the same game. On that phone, this game was updated more often and there are way more levels and maps there then on the iPhone. Please update and make this game better.
If I fail a level it freezes and will not bring up the screen to restart. But game is additive and fun.
- GreenCod Apps LTD.
- 127.6 MB
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © GreenCod Apps LTDs
- In-App Purchases
- 10x Insurance Pack $0.99
- Pile of Coins $0.99
- Survival Kit $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.