From the makers of the popular online aquarist service AquaticLog comes a stylish and elegant app for your iPhone!
App features include:
- Log your water parameters with ease and they will be seamlessly synchronized with your website profile
- Manage reminders for maintenance, water changes, feeding, dosing and measurements
- Record and chart water changes
- Write your aquarium observations using a personalized diary
- Record dosing additives and supplements
- Enter and review feedings
- Manage your equipment and supplies
- Save and manage maintenance activities
- Keep track of aquarium inhabitants
- View and follow recent and popular aquarium photos on AquaticLog
- View and complete reminders, including real-time notifications for upcoming and overdue items
- Add and manage your aquarium photos
- Sync online to your AquaticLog online profile for backup
- Offline mode: you don't need to have internet connection to use this app, all of your data will automatically sync once you get your connectivity back
If you are an existing user of AquaticLog, you will be able to access all of your online aquariums and their measurements.
All of your measurements and other data is backed up in the cloud, accessible via a website and can always be exported / downloaded for offsite storage by you.
We are dedicated aquarium enthusiasts (reef and freshwater) and app developers. We strive to make the highest quality products - if you have any suggestions, feel free to contact us. Our app is regularly updated at no charge.
Free (No Subscription):
- Equipment and supplies
- Cloud sync
- Water changes
- Sync between multiple devices
- 1 aquarium
- 1 photo
Pro Yearly Subscription offers:
- Unlimited aquariums
- Unlimited photos
- Data export and backup
Subscriptions can be cancelled at any time. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms of Service: http://www.aquaticlog.com/terms
You can now send direct messages and upload product photos.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s Great... Except
I love the app! I’ve been using for a while off and on. I recently decided to upgrade from a Basic to a Pro account. I went through the whole process and was even charged from Apple for the pro membership. It’s been 5 days and my app still says I have a basic membership (even though I’ve already paid for Pro).
Please figure out how to make sure peoples upgrades take effect immediately, or wait to charge their account until you can initiate the upgrade.
Developer Response ,
Really sorry to hear this. Can you please email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be taken care of.
Very intuitive app that tracks and trends all of the metrics needed on a reef tank. Beats a paper log book especially for technology minded kids. The shared data feature allows me to keep an eye on my sons care of the tank using graphs of key parameters such as dKH, salinity, calcium, phosphates, nitrates, and water changes. System allows the user to choose which items to trend with a graph.
A Great Tool
I ran across this app a few weeks ago when another reef keeper mentioned it. I have struggled for a couple of years with a log in Microsoft Word; but I have now switched to Aquatic Log. It does everything I desire and the iPhone + Web Accessibility is a great plus. I found Customer Service to be excellent. Highly recommend it!
- Letor Consulting Ltd
- 22.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Letor Consulting Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Yearly Membership $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.