By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Google Maps app for iPhone and iPad makes navigating your world faster and easier. Find the best spots in town and the information you need to get there.
• Comprehensive, accurate maps in 220 countries and territories
• Voice-guided GPS navigation for driving, biking, and walking
• Transit directions and maps for over 15,000 cities and towns
• Live traffic conditions, incident reports, and automatic rerouting to find the best route
• Detailed information on more than 100 million places
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, museums, and more
* Some features not available in all countries
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 4.3.0
• See businesses nearby when looking up an address
• Get quick facts on popular points of interest
• See a list of upcoming events and performances at participating venues
• Earn your Local Guides badge by sharing reviews
• Add transit directions to your calendar
• Bug Fixes
It's just ok
Let me start off by saying I love Google Maps. It is far superior over any other GPS system or program especially Apple's maps app. Apple maps is a joke compared to Google Maps. Now with all that said, The Google Maps app used to be so user friendly. Now it can get confusing at times and there are bugs here and there. Sometimes I don't want to run The app the whole time I'm driving I just want to get the directions and remember them and then go especially since Google Maps is a killer when it comes to data usage however I have found it confusing at times to find an option that just lets me see the full written directions. Don't get me wrong, it gets me where I need to go every single time, that I am satisfied with, I just think they need to slow down with all the updates, take their time with it and put an update out that makes things just simple the way people like it.
Google Maps brings turn by turn navigation, accurate maps, and good solid location searching. Voice directions are clear, well timed and the feature works on iphone 4 and 5s. Map data is vector based, meaning zooming and turning maps will be relatively quick and smooth. The app needs to download less data for the same information, resulting in a smaller bill from your carrier and quicker loading. Bluetooth audio through my Subaru for some reason works better on this app than on Apple Maps (which pauses intermittently for unknown reasons).
Stoney Creek Veterinarians
I have been going to Stoney Creek Vets for at least 10 years after a very insensitive episode at my previous vets where they were about to put down our dog but first asked us if we had paid our bill. This insensitivity would never happen at Stoney Creek. We know that because our cat, Bullwinkle, had to be put down because she had Cancer. Dr. Johnson did the procedure and her only concern was for the wellbeing of our feline friend and us as well. We now have two dogs who have been going to Stoney Creek their entire lives and have had great treatment the entire time. Enough said. Dr. Jim Burns
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Feb 27, 2015
- Version: 4.3.0
- Size: 26.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hu, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Ko, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5 and iPhone 6.