Special Introductory Price: 50% OFF for limited time. Super Reader - English Reading Comprehension for Grade 2 and Grade 3.
- Super Reader is a simple educational program designed with young children grade 2 or 3 in mind. Parents and/or children may choose from 24 engaging short stories to improve their children’s English as well as capture their imagination.
- The stories were crafted by an experienced elementary school teacher and will encourage a child to read. The stories provide them with the necessary skills to improve their English as well as test their comprehension skills.
- Multiple choice questions follow each story. The app is convenient and simple to operate. It was tested on grade one and two children who enjoyed it immensely.
- Best of all, there is no need for costly tutors or travel. From the comfort of your home, watch as your child immediately improves their reading and comprehension skills.
The salient features are:
* 24 Comprehensions
* Multiple choice Quiz
* Quiz Status Tracking
* Layout designed for easy reading on both iPhone and iPad
* Tested by kids
UI Improvements and bug fixes for iOS 10 and iPhone large screens
Ratings and Reviews
Helpful but needs proofing
This is one of the few online or app helps I could find for my second grader having difficulty with reading comprehension. Great idea but the stories need to be proofread better before publishing. For a kid having difficulty it is even more confusing when the story and questions are wrong. The first story has a glaring mistake in the last sentence (wrong person said to be talking) and one of the questions is wrong or misleading. They ask how many children were "mentioned" in the story - there are FOUR children mentioned but only three main characters. The answer they want is three. I am reading through the stories first now before having my child read them.
Great way for more words on the tongue
This is a great way to get kids to read and check for comprehension. My one request right now is for the option to keep track of multiple readers for the stories. Then I would rate this 5 stars. As it is now I can only give it a 3 because there's definitely room for improvement.
GREAT reading app!! As a teacher, we do these pages often & this helps support comprehension!!
HINT: It would be really helpful if the app would put a special (possibly checkered flag) when a child received a 100% score on a story.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.