Ski Jumping Pro delivers the sheer thrills of hurtling down a snow-packed ski ramp like no other game. Enjoy the sensation of incomparable height and speed. The ultra-realistic 3D graphics and a full single-player career mode make Ski Jumping Pro the ultimate winter sports simulation.
STUNNING 3D GRAPHICS
Ski Jumping Pro’s 3D experience is so good you’ll think that you’re on the ramp!
MULTIPLE GAME MODES
Live the life of a professional ski jumper in Career mode or jump straight into the action with Quick Jump mode, both with Casual and Pro difficulty levels.
HUGE VARIETY OF EVENTS AND COURSES
Take part in 62 events across 32 unique venues from around the world.
DEEP CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION
Improve the skills of your jumper through training and choose from over 50 clothing and board accessories including gloves, skis, helmets, boots and suit items.
MULTIPLE CONTROL METHODS
One-tap or innovative gyroscope cobtrols cater for both ne wand veteran Ski Jumping Pro players alike.
Unlock new levels, contests and venues and become better with increasing skills of your ski jumper.
• For the best possible experience, we recommend a Wi-Fi connection.
• Parts of this game require an active Internet connection.
• Watching adverts will increase your data consumption.
• Depending on the network used, performance can vary.
Problems & Questions:
Visit www.kalypsomediamobile.com or write us an e-mail at email@example.com
· Stunning new UI Art and design with a crisper and clearer appearance.
· 3 New Jumper outfits
· Facebook Integration with exclusive Facebook outfit
· Brand new Pro Control system
· Newly designed career mode. Simplified and more rewarding
· Brand new Training mode. Train your Ski Jumper on 2 new training tracks.
· Enhanced visuals, special effects and cameras
· New Character animations
· Bug fixes
· New loading screen shows your destination for career mode
· Improved timing visuals. See your timing results as a percentage for extra accuracy
· Improved lighting
· Performance enhancements
· New podium and standing sequences for career mode.
· 3 Sponsors now give you more rewards
Ratings and Reviews
Buggy and getting buggier!
Doesn’t take a long time to learn, doesn’t require a lot of dedication. A steady hand and close attention will get you a good jump. Not complicated.
BUGGY, HOWEVER. You’ll be promised 30 stars for reviewing, but they will never come. You’ll win 40 stars for completing a competition, then they’ll disappear when you return to the game. I think it’s intentional, to get you to spend money to buy stars, but I find that deplorable.
After each tournament, you're first promised, say, 50 stars, but on the next screen, it suddenly says 24 or 32, as though they changed their mind and never bothered fixing the screens.
AND NOW... at the end, you’ll be promised you can keep your stats and equipment by tapping “New Game+.” When you do, however, you'll LOSE all your equipment and start over at level 1. Frustrating. They should not have released the game yet if they’re going to mess up so badly.
Not much to it
Just a simple tapping of the screen three times for each jump. Would suggest maybe some controls while in flight when there is a cross wind to keep your character steady. Might make it a little more challenging. Would also suggest maybe having the ability to change outfits. Only thing I don’t like is advertisements after each jump. Gets a little annoying.
Not bad at all!
Kind of a little hidden gem of a game you have here. Especially if you like the ski jumping of course. Graphics are awesome. Controlled are reversed which I don't like (to balance left you must move finger to the right and vise versa for right balance.) Also wish there was a view change. Other than that, it's a great little game. 👍🏼👍🏼
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Kalypso Media Group GmbH
- 1.3 GB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Kalypso Media Group GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- 250 Sponsor Points $3.99
- 750 Sponsor Points $7.99
- 2500 Sponsor Points $15.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.