ZipApp is an easy-to-use utility for unarchiving files in .zip, .rar, .7z, .bz2, .tar, .gz and various other formats on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Archiving & Unarchiving:
• unarchive files in .zip/.rar/.7z/.bz2/.tar/.gz and various other archive formats
• unarchive password-protected .zip and .rar archives
• create .zip document from one or more files
• compress a whole directory
• Transfer files via Wi-Fi (FTP & HTTP) / iTunes File Sharing
• Upload multiple files and folders via FTP
• Create/copy/move/rename/delete files and folders
• Open document with other Apps
• Import document from other Apps
• Import document from Email
• Send multiple Email attachments
• Import / export photos
Supported File Types:
• .zip, .rar, .7z, .bz2, .tar, .gz and various other archive file types
• .epub (electronic publication)
• MS Office - .doc, .ppt., .xls, .docx, .xlsx, .pptx
• iWork documents (Pages, Numbers, Keynote)
• PDF, HTML, RTF, .mht, Safari webarchives and text files
• High resolution images (.jpg, .png, .gif, .bmp, etc.)
• Audio and video (.mp3, .acc, .mp4, .mov, .m4v, etc.)
Q: What if my archive is identified as an unknown document?
A: Please rename the document and change the filename extension to .zip or .rar and try again.
• Fix compression issue
• Fix email issue
Ratings and Reviews
Send to email failed
Really an amazing tool for file management, but send to email not work.
I use it as my favorite file system. I want to email a file in ZipApp, but the app is crashed.
Finally an app that compressed folders
This is the only zip app that compresses folders on iOS. And it just works. Don’t waste your time with other compression apps, this is the one to get!
Works great for me!
I downloaded this app yesterday to open a .rar file of a book series. It did exactly what I asked of it, and looks like a a great app to play around with. It's perfect for what I need from it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.