Spreaker DJ - mix, record & broadcast radio and podcasts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
New Feature! Record your own show and submit it for inclusion in iHeartRadio Talk's official Library. You'll have the opportunity to get your show promoted alongside iHeartRadio's most popular talents including Ryan Seacrest, Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, Mario Lopez and Elvis Duran, as well as other major content partners including ABC News, Fox Sports, American Public Media, The Wall Street Journal, The Huffington Post, TMZ, Adam Carolla, Bloomberg, and more.
All-new Spreaker DJ for the iPad is here – with Live broadcasting/podcasting of voice, music, mixes and Audio FX!
Spreaker transforms your iPad into a full-featured radio station, allowing you to mix your voice with your iTunes music library and sound effects to create your own personal radio shows or podcasts.
Easily share your creations on Facebook and Twitter, and be heard by millions. Your audience can talk back to you using the integrated real-time chat room, for maximum interaction.
"The Spreaker app is unique in that it streams audio at 128 kbps and
includes features like live chat and social sharing” - TechCrunch
"Talk radio for the people, by the people with talk radio quality." - Wall Street Journal
"Spreaker is super-easy to use" - Forbes
"I've always wanted my own radio show. Now with Spreaker, I can." - Robert Scoble.
Here's what you can do with Spreaker DJ for the iPad
- Whether you are an independent musician or a celebrity, keep in touch with your fan base by playing your music and answering their questions live and on-the-go
- Do a play by play broadcast of your favorite sports team
- Express your opinions in a powerful and emotional way, and have them
distributed on all your social media outlets
- Easily create podcasts or live broadcasts about things you are passionate about and establish yourself as an expert in your field.
- Play your music and have it discovered by your friends!
- Seamless integration with your iTunes music library;
- Easy to use interface;
- Visual waveforms;
- Microphone input;
- Audio FX libray;
- Record your mixes or broadcast them live;
- Control all volumes and mix all channels independently;
- Auto-post to Twitter and Facebook;
- Live chat-room to keep in touch with your audience in real time
If you have any kind of issues, please contact the team at email@example.com or join us at our Forum at http://getsatisfaction.com/spreaker
What's New in Version 2.0.5
Minor bugs fixed
From previous version
- Now you can submit your show for inclusion on iHeartRadio!
- Ability to add hashtags during live broadcasts or pre-recorded drafts
Almost perfect (irig works)
Ok so I got the idea to plug in my irig adapter. It works almost perfectly. If you have a show like mine we have mixers and external condenser mics basically the whole 9 yards. Using the irig let's you sub mix and be truly live. The monitor feature does not work with the irig for some reason. I would pay 20 bucks for this app if it would have the following features.
1. Custom sound boards with volume control
2. A actual fader for the line in.
3. The ability to add a show description before going live.
4. Artwork loaded in before the live broadcast.
That's just off the top of my head. Lots more could be implemented like polls/pushing pictures out to the viewer stuff like that.
Glad to see the app is made by Spreaker I have hopes they will adopt some of these really great ideas. The sound board and fader are at the top of the list because they are huge benefit for podcasters everywhere. Built right and it could sell as a sound board for people who are not yet members to Spreaker.
The easiest way to launch a radio show!
The app (especially the iPhone version) is about as simple as it can be to help anyone launch their own podcast or radio show. I've recommended this tool at every conference I've spoken at, to every business person trying to stand out among the crowd, every salesperson trying to get in to see that awesome prospect, and to every out-of-work radio jock who is desparately trying to demonstrate it's local personalities that matter (not nationally-produced corporate playlists and syndicated shows).
In the right hands (your hands?) Spreaker can be a world-changing tool.
The only thing I think is missing from Spreaker is a donation or paid subscription model for users. It would enhance an already fantastic service.
This is an awesome app. My friends have it and spoke highly about it..... So I gave it a try. I am a talk radio show host and it has already been a huge advantage to record interviews.... And a whole lot more. UPDATE : I have been using this app to record and broadcast my show from the network, and it has given me the ability to simulcast on a variety of locations, sites and stations, all with the use of the Spreaker ID number of my show....I am very happy with its auto load features that instantly make show archives as well as keeps them in order on my website.....way to go.....a bit more sound effects and options would take this to a full 5 stars