By Spreaker Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
It's a broadcasting studio that fits in your pocket.
Take over the entire production of your own podcast or radio show with Spreaker Studio.
Spreaker Studio transforms your device into a fully-equipped audio studio, allowing you to broadcast live or pre-record podcasts while adding tracks and sound effects.
Easily share your content on Facebook and Twitter, and be heard by millions. Start an active relationship with your listeners by interacting with them directly through a live chatbox.
- Broadcast live from exciting events happening near you.
- Share your original music with the world.
- Express yourself and share your passions.
- Start an audio blog.
- Broadcast play-by-plays from sports events.
- Record or broadcast LIVE
- Mix your voice with tracks and sound effects
- Easy-to-use interface
- Audio FX library
- Control all volumes and mix channels independently
- Auto-post to Twitter and Facebook
- Live chatbox to keep in touch with your audience in real time
With Spreaker Studio you can upgrade to a Pro plan directly from the app.
Pro features include:
- Longer LIVE broadcasting sessions (with the free version offering 30 minutes of LIVE broadcasting time)
- Extra audio storage hours
...plus more options available only on the website!
Spreaker’s Pro plan subscriptions:
- ON-AIR TALENT $4.99/month
- BROADCASTER $19.99/month
- ANCHORMAN $49.99/month
- STATION $119.99/month
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
For additional support, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the following link: https://www.spreaker.com/help.
What's New in Version 3.1
- Added mic equalizer, autoducking feature, and fader to the console
- Added a minimum size requirement for uploaded images
- Improved integration with iHeartRadio, including the submission process and sharing options
- Improved track editing fields and included a character counter
We need your feedback in order to keep the improvements coming. Please take the time to rate this version of Spreaker's App in the AppStore. Thank you!
Loving the updates so far
I was patient with the update hoping some of my suggestions
Would be heard,and finally...a cross fade between songs, I like how you can add songs from the iPhone or iPad libraries, just wish you could choose playlists as well...this is needed,because most Djs already have playlists on their devices, and want to run them as a whole...this is a highly recommended suggestion, please implement...other than that...I'm loving the updates y'all...keep it up
Back for the great app
I like the fact that that I can record background music now without having to plug in the headphones, however I haven't seen in the new app the ability to adjust the mic/background volume. Still exploring! Gonna stay a while I think!
Speaker studio is wonderful exclaim it is voiceover friendly claim however I do wish the title feel could be longer than 40 characters exclaim exclaim and overall app is awesome keep up good work
- Category: Music
- Updated: May 07, 2015
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 13.9 MB
- Languages: English, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Spreaker Inc
- © 2015 Spreaker
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- On-Air Talent$4.99