By Foursaken Media
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Build your fortress, and defend it to the end!
Block Fortress gives you the freedom to create a stronghold in almost any way you can imagine, then puts you in the middle of the action trying to defend it. Put your skills as a builder and a fighter to the test as you try to survive the relentless attacks of the menacing Goblocks!
• a unique mix of TD and FPS gameplay
• complete freedom to build your base in any way you choose, from towering fortresses, to sprawling castles
• customize your blocks, weapons, and equipment using a massive crafting system
• team up with your friends in 2-4 player cooperative and competitive multiplayer
• fortify your walls with over 30 different building blocks
• defend your base with more than 16 advanced turret types
• gear up your character with tons of weapons and equipment, including rocket launchers, miniguns, shrink rays, jet packs, and more!
• lots of support blocks - including power generators, depth charges, land mines, spotlights, teleporters, zip lines, and more!
• day and night cycle - build lights and spotlights to prepare yourself for the harsh night!
• several game modes, including a sandbox mode and a more intense survival mode
• 7 different types of terrain to conquer
• upload and share your creations, and download others
What's New in Version 1.6.5
Fixed a bug with uploading bases.
A Legend of the App Store
I’ve been playing this game since an iPhone 4 and I’m on an 8 now (you do the math). I’ve played countless games from the App Store but this remains old faithful. I enjoyed that my game progression carries over through each iPhone and even to my iPad. The replay value of this game is what makes it a legend. I decided to write a new review (may be my second?) of this game as I’m still amazed at the enjoyment I receive. Updates are sporadic since the early days but I’ve never encountered any issues through each new iOS. I’m hoping Foursaken will continue to update or make an eventual sequel. I won’t hold my breath since they have so many other games they are making now. As for the content/context of this game: just download and you will see why this game is so amazing.
Good game but one request
This game is amazing overall, but I’d like to request one thing. I deleted the game a while ago for space and re-downloaded it only to discover that my progress was all lost (I reached level 55 and unlocked everything in the game). I checked my game center achievements and they were in tact and restored my purchases, but my in-game data was lost forever. The worlds I uploaded are still there but I no longer have anything I worked so hard to get. I was hoping that with this review, you’d add an option that saves accounts or user activity.
Really hard past a certain point
I was playing on easy survival and had a pretty good house and $2 worth of rare minerals in turrets, but I couldn't get past the night where the cloaked guys come out, it's really hard, and I've tried several methods to complete it. Every previous wave was relatively easy but this one was seemingly impossible with my layout. It was really fun but not worth my precious $2, because there's not really an objective or story other then to survive long, and money and minerals aren't easy to get when it costs to receive, and your spending money on defending yourself anyways.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 28, 2017
- Version: 1.6.5
- Size: 344 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Foursaken Media
- © 2012 Foursaken Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Bots$3.99
- Attacker Bot$0.99
- Experience Doubler$0.99
- Sniper Bot$0.99
- Bruiser Bot$0.99
- Rare Minerals 1$0.99
- Dog Bot$0.99
- Rare Minerals 2$1.99
- Constructor Bot$0.99
- Rare Minerals 3$4.99