By Foursaken Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Build your fortress, and defend it to the end!
Block Fortress gives you the freedom to create a stronghold in almost any way you can imagine, and then puts you in the middle of the action trying to defend it from the relentless attacks of the menacing Goblocks! Put your skills as both a builder and a fighter to the test as you try to survive as long as you can!
• a unique mix of TD and FPS gameplay
• complete freedom to build your base any way you choose, from towering fortresses, to sprawling castles
• customize your blocks, weapons, and equipment using a massive crafting system
• team up with your friends in 2-4 player cooperative multiplayer
• fortify your walls with over 30 different building blocks
• defend your base with 16 advanced turret types
• gear up your avatar with tons of weapons and equipment
• lots of support blocks - including power generators, depth charges, land mines, spotlights, teleporters, and more
• day and night cycle - build lights and spotlights to prepare yourself for the harsh night!
• several game modes, including a "free build" sandbox mode and a more intense survival mode
• 6 different types of terrain to conquer
• upload and share your creations, and download others
• up to 4 player cooperative multiplayer
What's New in Version 1.4.4
• iOS8 fixes
AWSOME, PLEASE READ!
Game is totally worth two bucks. But it would be better with a third person option and a campaign where you would fight through enemy bases with your bot. I loved the old graphics for the pistol, MG, and shot gun, where you could see the whole gun and your hands now you can barely see the gun. I think it would be AWSOME if in sand box when you make a turret target somewhere it just starts shooting there so you can make huge battle scenes without having to even start the attack and not have worry about your base getting destroyed by gobs. Please more guns and sorry I'm asking a lot. and it would be so cool if you made maps that were rectangles and the bad guys only came from one end like in BF war. And a cool bot idea is a knight bot with a shield and sword.
I love this game, I like guns, I like blocks! Put the two together and you got loads of fun! The graphics are great and the gameplay is fun building has physics so that there is nothing floating and the game barely has any glitches or bugs and that is great. As for sound though it isn't that good. For some reason the stone type blocks sound like lucky charms marshmallows and the wood also sounds weird. I think that the stone type blocks should sound more like sliding rock. But sound is not too important. The game still does what it needs to do. For that I give this app 5/5 rainbow beans
Great but no more updates?
Extremely fun! And I love playing it with friends but ... The maps are kinda small and the terrain is not shapable due to the fact you can only dig 1 block down because I want to make a tunneling system ... But if there can be world building .. Or randomly generated that are a little bigger that would be great! And if you can upgrade turrets or mines .. That would finish this game!! But other than my complaining in which I do ... I Highly recommend this game!!! 4.5 stars but I can't do that so its a 5 and definitely not a 4
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 13, 2014
- Version: 1.4.4
- Size: 151 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Foursaken Media
- © 2012 Foursaken Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Bots$3.99
- Attacker Bot$0.99
- Experience Doubler$0.99
- Bruiser Bot$0.99
- Rare Minerals 1$0.99
- Sniper Bot$0.99
- Rare Minerals 2$1.99
- Dog Bot$0.99
- Constructor Bot$0.99
- Rare Minerals 3$4.99