By Foursaken Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Build your fortress, and defend it to the end!
Block Fortress gives you the freedom to create a stronghold in almost any way you can imagine, then puts you in the middle of the action trying to defend it. Put your skills as a builder and a fighter to the test as you try to survive the relentless attacks of the menacing Goblocks!
• a unique mix of TD and FPS gameplay
• complete freedom to build your base in any way you choose, from towering fortresses, to sprawling castles
• customize your blocks, weapons, and equipment using a massive crafting system
• team up with your friends in 2-4 player cooperative and competitive multiplayer
• fortify your walls with over 30 different building blocks
• defend your base with more than 16 advanced turret types
• gear up your character with tons of weapons and equipment, including rocket launchers, miniguns, shrink rays, jet packs, and more!
• lots of support blocks - including power generators, depth charges, land mines, spotlights, teleporters, zip lines, and more!
• day and night cycle - build lights and spotlights to prepare yourself for the harsh night!
• several game modes, including a sandbox mode and a more intense survival mode
• 7 different types of terrain to conquer
• upload and share your creations, and download others
What's New in Version 1.6.5
Fixed a bug with uploading bases.
Never gets old.
I just came back to this game after a year and I'm once again caught up in it. My favorite things to do in it are the co-op missions. The graphics are good, there are lots of options for base customization, and you can overall do a lot in this game. For sure worth the money, and the best part is it's not pay to win even though it has in app purchases.
I highly recommend this to play with your friends.
If the developers would see this and please reply, that would be great. All I ask for this game to be perfect is another way of doing multiplayer other than using Game Center, maybe just people who have the game and searching up servers with internet.
Theres no servers
I hate games that have multiplayer games using Game Center. It would be nice if you can Make servers so I can start pvping without waiting 20-30 minutes.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 28, 2017
- Version: 1.6.5
- Size: 344 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Foursaken Media
- © 2012 Foursaken Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Bots$3.99
- Attacker Bot$0.99
- Experience Doubler$0.99
- Sniper Bot$0.99
- Bruiser Bot$0.99
- Rare Minerals 1$0.99
- Dog Bot$0.99
- Rare Minerals 2$1.99
- Constructor Bot$0.99
- Rare Minerals 3$4.99