By Foursaken Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Build your fortress, and defend it to the end!
Block Fortress gives you the freedom to create a stronghold in almost any way you can imagine, and then puts you in the middle of the action trying to defend it from the relentless attacks of the menacing Goblocks! Put your skills as both a builder and a fighter to the test as you try to survive as long as you can!
• a unique mix of TD and FPS gameplay
• complete freedom to build your base any way you choose, from towering fortresses, to sprawling castles
• customize your blocks, weapons, and equipment using a massive crafting system
• team up with your friends in 2-4 player cooperative multiplayer
• fortify your walls with over 30 different building blocks
• defend your base with 16 advanced turret types
• gear up your avatar with tons of weapons and equipment
• lots of support blocks - including power generators, depth charges, land mines, spotlights, teleporters, and more
• day and night cycle - build lights and spotlights to prepare yourself for the harsh night!
• several game modes, including a "free build" sandbox mode and a more intense survival mode
• 6 different types of terrain to conquer
• upload and share your creations, and download others
• up to 4 player cooperative multiplayer
What's New in Version 1.4.1
• Fixed a bug that would cause doors to be invisible when loading a game.
• Fixed a bug in the appearance of a selected turret's firing arc.
Concerning the newest update.
I won't bother describing my game experience in depth, just know that I've sunken countless hours into this.
About the new doors:
Please, PLEASE make them immune to energy weapons. They keep becoming collateral damage whenever I use my heavy plasma and such.
A good idea, not as versatile as I first thought, but they're really good for sky walkways, shooting through the blocks to the ground.
Probably one of those items you just have to include because it makes sense for buildings, but as long as I have my spotter equipped it doesn't help too much.
I'd like to see a way to buy bots without spending money, though that's just me being greedy.
Minerals! (Regular ones) They're non-renewable, and I run out of them every game after strip mining the entire map. Maybe a slower, but more sustainable source of minerals? And one more greedy thing: I find it extremely time consuming trying to get all the rare minerals to add slots to my stuff. I have to go through 11 rounds of each map type to unlock just one slot. That's the big reason why I'm not playing as often nowadays.
I love you Foursaken!
Hey guys thumbs up all the way on this game👍! My only problem is that most of the bots cost money 😢 i was a bit disappointed but heck with it, i can deal with the problem at time being just maybe in future updates make more bots that you can unlock! Thanks Foursaken devs keep up the good work and grats on the new Block Fortress game!
I love this game! Please don't stop support now that BF war is out!
Dev's Manual reload no longer works. It does in lite version. And plz add better Manual targeting of turrets. And a way to buy bots without IAP. Other than those little things maybe different monsters. And Character customization.
Awesome games as always.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 07, 2014
- Version: 1.4.1
- Size: 152 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Foursaken Media
- © 2012 Foursaken Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Bots$3.99
- Attacker Bot$0.99
- Sniper Bot$0.99
- Bruiser Bot$0.99
- Experience Doubler$0.99
- Rare Minerals 1$0.99
- Dog Bot$0.99
- Constructor Bot$0.99
- Rare Minerals 2$1.99
- Rare Minerals 3$4.99