Drync makes it fun to shop, browse, scan, and learn about wine!
Today Show - “Everything you need for wine”
Fox Business - "Drync digitally creates the world's biggest wine shop"
USA Today - "A delicious download for your app collection"
• Shop the largest selection of wine available.
• More choice than any other wine app or local retailer.
• Work with our team to locate specific bottles.
• See personalized recommendations based on your ratings.
• Ship wine directly to your home or office.
• COMING SOON: Shop directly from your local retailers!
• Find wine by style, region or grape.
• Peruse hand-picked collections from industry experts.
• See instant recommendations based on the wines you like.
• Find wines instantly by taking a photo using the scanner.
• Quickly find out what industry experts and other Drync users think.
• Add your own comments, reviews and tasting notes.
• New wine ratings and reviews added every day.
• See what your friends are drinking and say cheers.
• Get expert recommendations from the Drync team.
• The more you rate the better the recommendations will be.
USE DRYNC WHEN YOU ARE...
• At a restaurant and want to remember that amazing bottle of wine.
• At a social gathering or tasting, take photos and add your own notes.
• Tracking what you have at home in your cellar.
• Looking to discover a new wine.
• Stuck buying the same wines from the same regions.
• Looking for a way to share wines with your friends.
• Yearning for a personalized wine shopping experience.
The Drync team is passionate about wine and technology. The result of this passion is the Drync app. With it, they hope to share their love of wine, knowledge and experiences with other wine lovers at all levels. With Drync, users can share, learn and explore the world of wine together.
For support, suggestions, ideas on how to make our app better or other inquiries, please feel free to contact us:
- Learn more about Drync: https://www.drync.com/about_us
- Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at 1-877-871-6226
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/drync
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dryncwine
- Apple Pay fix
- Bug fixes and performance imrovements
Ratings and Reviews
Nice app but needs more functionality
This is a nice app but it needs improvement. I need to be able to categorize according to type of beverage. I need to be able to separate beers, wines, and hard liquor types which cannot be done with the current version. The ability to identify different brands needs improvement as well. The current version cannot identify Sam Adams beer. Really? Also, I do not care about the point of sale feature so this needs to be optional and not up front.
Good start but needs an update soon or I will go elsewhere.
I like this app a lot. It gives me an idea of what the wine should go for, plus it keeps a record of the wines I inquire about, so I can refer to it easily. Once in a while it seems that some wines are priced a lot (astronomically) higher than they should be. I don't know, if this is because the wine has become rare or if it's a mistake. I like it , too, because you don't have to log in, so it's quick to use.
My first time, I enter Italy, then filter by type, choose white, then the app shuts down. I think in addition to a search field, it would be good to have filters from the very beginning: style, country, region, size (mL), bottle color, etc. The reason I got this app was in hopes of being able to identify a wine I had ten years ago that I really liked, but couldn't remember the brand, style, or anything. Wanted to sort through pictures of bottles till I spotted and recognized the one I was looking for.
- Drync, Inc.
- 37.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Drync Inc 2016
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.