Family Locator - GPS Phone tracker
By Sygic a. s.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Keep your kids safe and let your entire family be in touch. Family Locator is the family tracker, children safety & emergency alerts app awarded by the largest parent-testing community Parent Tested Parent Approved.
Try Family Locator to:
- See where family members are right now
- Share free cross-platform family messages
- Know when kids leave school, Grandma’s…
- Receive alert if they go where it’s not safe
- In need send/receive SOS with exact location
- Find them in park with augmented reality
- Geofence a place to know when they get there
- Be notified if they leave chosen location
- Check-in to tell others where you are
- Navigate there (works best with Sygic GPS Navigation)
- Reveal location only to people you trust
Family Locator was created by parents like you:
- Designed as an easy tool for you & your kids
- Even if you are busy it keeps you in touch
- Privacy of your family is top concern for us
- High quality positioning is guaranteed
- Battery consumption optimized for daily use
- Invisble mode for parents - administrators
-Only a parent - administrator can manage family members and safe/un-safe zones
Family Locator needs to check your position regularly, but still does not take more than 4% of your battery life.
For Family Locator to function properly Location services must be turned on.
Give Family Locator a try and tell us what you think.
Sygic | Bringing life to maps.
Note about the use of GPS: This app can use GPS in the background mode. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 4.6
- Improvements and optimizations
Does as it claims
I have no issues seeing where my kids are. Love it!
AR shows a black screen only
When I click on the "AR", I only get a black screen :(
But other than that, I would consider purchasing this app :)
This app would be considerably more useful if;
It would acquire more accurate geolocating address data. I'm curious where they get their addressing data.
Would NOT do "as the crow flies" mapping.
Location history would be actual stops.
Location history mapping and list would use the actual road traveled only rather than backwards addressing points along route.
Please improve if possible. Thank you.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Sep 21, 2015
- Version: 4.6
- Size: 11.1 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish
- Seller: Sygic a. s.
- © 2015 Sygic a.s.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Location History Monthly$2.99