Ms. Splosion Man
By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**Requires an iPad 2, iPhone 4, iPod Touch 5th gen, or newer.**
**Best experienced on The New iPad, iPhone 5, iPod Touch 5th gen, or newer.**
“One of the best 2D platformers ever made.” –Machinima (9.5 out of 10)
“The best ending of all time.” –Joystiq (10 out of 10)
“Most butt cheeks clenched award.” –Destructoid (9.5 out of 10)
You got a problem? Yo, she’ll splode it. At the Big Science after-party celebrating the capture of Splosion Man, a spill of champagne shorts out the safety protocols on the splosionatrix and from it emerges Ms. Splosion Man.
• The “prettiest” platformer on mobile devices
• Native support for 4 inch Retina Displays and The New iPad
• 3D character-driven title loaded with personality, animation, humor and a crazy FMV ending!
• Easy left-right-tap controls with challenging, fast paced puzzles
• 50 levels with big splosions and 4 huge boss battles
• Physics-based gameplay mechanics
• Introducing 6 powerups like Nuclear Sploding and Sonic Speed
• Race against ghost replays
• Visit 3 exotic locations
• Introducing 1,500 challenges to complete and earn Fame
• Morph target facial animation
• AirPlay support for playing on larger displays
• Localized for 9 languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, European Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, and Traditional Chinese
This is Twisted Pixel’s first mobile game and we want to be one of the most supportive developers out there. Tell us about bugs so that we can fix them quickly at firstname.lastname@example.org and twitter.com/ms_splosion_man!
What's New in Version 1.0.1
What's New in Version 1.1
• Added support for cross-device savegames via iCloud
• Increased tokens earned per level
• Updated UI artwork
• Squashed the crap out of some bugs
Thanks for playing! We're still making improvements so hit us up with suggestions at email@example.com
I love this game! For all the reviewers saying you have to pay to unlock levels, all you actually have to do is complete a few levels and a few achievements to unlock the next worlds... Isn't that how all good platformers are? You can't get to a new level until you clear the one you are on? It also never froze once for me and I do usually like to play my own music during a game but this game is so funny, I liked listening to the very random things ms. Splosion man would come out with. "I'll never let go Jack" LOL. And besides just great platforming fun there are quite a few puzzles you have to solve which were perfect in they took me a couple tries to solve but were never impossible. I also loved beating up the bride at the end and finding all the cute shoes. Ms. Splosion man is such a cute crafty humorous game and I was thrilled to finally see a platformer that's totally tailored to females.
Fun until you have to pay
Everything was going great until you hit the point where you have to pay to unlock the rest of the game. I enjoy this game a lot and never got around to buying it on the major consoles so I was happy to give it a go here. It's sad to see its not the same and it's just another game with annoying in app purchases. In the game they state that if you watch what you do you won't have to pay for the other levels but for someone that just wanted a game to a fun diversion and not something that I need to put a more effort than just minor gaming every now and the it's just a sad feeling. If I knew it was gonna be like this I would have just bought on a major console instead.
A blast. (Pun entirely intended)
This game is great. The virtual controls aren't perfect but they are pretty good and the fact that monica rial, Christopher Sabat, Sonny strait, and Stepainne young are in this game will make this a great grab for anime nuts and VA nuts like myself. Though the game could have done without the IAP junk, you can alway replay levels to get coins to buy the levels. Though some extra goodies like outfits based off various anime character and movies would make neat inclusions. P.S. Try getting level packs you'll save some serious coin in the long run and thank me later
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 01, 2013
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 488 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- Copyright © 2013 Twisted Pixel Games, LLC. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Piggy Bank$0.99
- Money Bin $4.99
- Stuffed Mattress$1.99
- Treasure Chest $2.99