Dot To Dot for Kids and Toddlers
By Michael Contento
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Great fun guaranteed! Try these high-quality Dot to Dot puzzles - because connecting the dots and discovering all the cute animals is great fun.
As soon as your kid tapped on all the dots shown, one of the cute animals appears - an instant reward and an incentive to go on playing!
The game interface is kid friendly and does not overload your kid with too many stimuli. This Dot to Dot helps to recognize the shapes of different animals (tiger, lion, zebra), and to improve the fine motor skills of your kid. By tapping on the small dots one after the other, the order of the numbers can be learned and recognized step by step.
* dots labelled with numbers that have to be connected one after another
* random starting order - one image can be played more than once!
* the next dot to be tapped is highlighted in an other colour
* Your kid will be rewarded with a cute animal that is revealed after a successful game
* The pop the balloons game at the end of a successful game are a nice and fun gimmick
The free version consists of 6 animals, 21 more can be easily purchased in-game.
What's New in Version 4.3.0
Thanks for supporting us!
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 05, 2017
- Version: 4.3.0
- Size: 44.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: Michael Contento
- © 2012 Michael Contento
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- all 27 games, no more ads$2.99