Little Inferno HD
By Experimental Gameplay Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"A beautiful masterpiece", "inventive, moving and unrelentingly funny", "a deft statement on games and how we play them" - Little Inferno is an unordinary game, filled with surprise and wonder, and even better the less you know about it before playing!
Congratulations on your new Little Inferno Entertainment Fireplace! Throw your toys into your fire, and play with them as they burn. Stay warm in there. It's getting cold outside!
Burn flaming logs, screaming robots, credit cards, batteries, exploding fish, unstable nuclear devices, and tiny galaxies. An adventure that takes place almost entirely in front of a fireplace - about looking up up up out of the chimney, and the cold world just on the other side of the wall.
* From the creators of World of Goo and Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure
* Multiple nominee in the Independent Games Festival for the Grand Prize, Nuovo Award, and Technical Excellence, with honorable mentions in Best Design and Best Audio
* 100% indie - made by 3 guys, no office, no publishers, no funding
* IAP Free - no spam, upselling, ads, of any sort. Just the game. Short, polished, perfeccct as possible.
* Soundtrack available free on our website.
* Play in English, Spanish, French, Dutch, German, or Brazilian Portuguese. Updates for Italian coming soon. Thank you to our volunteer translators!
What's New in Version 1.33
Fixed a bug that some players were reporting.
20/10 the most remarkable game in the App Store
When I first started playing this game it was ok, I was burning stuff earning money so I thought of it as the game that lighten me up when I bored (see what I did there lol anyway) but when I met sugar plumps there was a story I never knew about and it was awesome and then it went to the crisis I thought it was over and left on my iPad not even realizing it (mainly because I can't know anymore combos lol)but then after I got back on to it, it was almost to the end. When I reached to the end it was magical and inspirational making you feel like there is another then just playing video games because I'm telling you it will be the most awesome experience you will ever feel, so please get this game...
Great game for this time of year
I have spent over 1000$ on iOS games and this is on my top 3 and has been for years. Great to play during the winter months because it adds to the amazing story that you get while playing this. A beautiful story with a dark undertone that works so well.
I started just yesterday and haven't been able to put it down since. This game has a beautiful theme and unique way of life in its snowy little world. As odd as it is, it's also amazing captivating.
Basically, you need to get this game. Now.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 20, 2015
- Version: 1.33
- Size: 119 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Experimental Gameplay Group
- © 2012 Experimental Gameplay Group, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro, iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).