Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
BE AWARE! This is a game about collecting and protecting items while playing with actual human beings from all around the world. Your items CAN and WILL be stolen if you don't keep them safe. That is part of the gameplay, and stolen items will not be restored. All of the items necessary to prevent theft are available in the game. USE THEM WISELY!
PARENTS: There is a Parental Controls area in the Options menu - it allows you to disable the In App Purchase and Tapjoy Offer Wall options as well as block chat with other players.
Growtopia is a creative sandbox platformer MMO where you can:
* BUILD anything you can imagine – houses, dungeons, songs, artwork, puzzles - even a subterranean base on mars!
* COLLABORATE with new and old friends from around the world (over 15 million player accounts in the same universe!)
* PLAY mini-games - parkour, surgery, quizzes, fishing, firefighting, fight crime, PVP battles, races, CTF, live music jams, and more
* PROTECT items using an innovative lock system which allows you to give access to friends
* PLANT seeds to grow trees
* SPLICE seeds to discover thousands of amazing items, with new items added constantly
* TRADE items in our secure trading system
* EXPLORE a universe of over 300 million user-created worlds, all persistent and connected to each other
* COMMUNICATE using a full chat, friends list, and messaging system
* EARN a single in-game currency entirely through gameplay
* See classic pixel graphics, optimized for small and large screens
* Original soundtrack by Cory Mollenhour
Growtopia is a collaboration between old school indie game designers Seth A. Robinson and Mike Hommel.
** Note: This is a freemium game that has optional In-App Purchases! **
Didn't get your gems or having a problem? Email us at email@example.com, we'd love to help!
What's New in Version 2.29
* Support for new items
Where are the friends located?
Every time I try to find out where are my friends when I warp to them they are usually not there even with great connection it doesn't show where your friends truly are is it either there's a bug or lag... But when one of my friends went on a vacation to the Philippines we were chatting at skype to when we should play growtopia so due to the problem of warping to where your friends are we tested whether it really does show where your friends are we tested in over 50 worlds for better results and came to a experimental fraction of 38/50 showing that 76% of the time it doesn't truly show where your friends truly are and my friend had good connection and it was very stable please fix this rtsoft it's really starting to annoy me and probably other people are getting annoyed with this problem...
Growtopia, it is a great game. I love the idea of creativity, especially all the music. As a 14 year old, i learned so many valuable life lessons, that you need to save up, work hard, if it's not necessary don't get it, you should be more cautious with who you trust. I learned about the beautiful harvest moon festival.
The problem is that people start from rock bottom and humans are greedy creatures, they want more than they already have and they don't care if people are victims. Yes people do hack and scam, but nothing can get stolen if you protect it. People aren't careful and they lost a lot, I learned that too because I'm not careful at times. I learned that you can build yourself back up even though you may lost important items.
The creativity, the music, the events are amazing. This is a great game
Rules to acknowledge
-can't trust anyone
-be 100% safe
-be independent, you can make friends too, just be careful
A Very Interesting Game
This game is indeed one of the most played for me on the App Store. People don't like it because their items get stolen all of the time. That is the gameplay of the game and nobody understands how to defend their items. Also make an account with a good password, and don't make your password: password. If you haven't finished the tutorial then you should start doing it now at the world START. After that try the world STOPDONTDROP. I hope this review helped and I recommend this game to people who like being creative and enjoying a good time.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 16, 2016
- Version: 2.29
- Size: 51.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Robinson Technologies Corporation
- © 2016 Robinson Technologies & Hamumu Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- It's Rainin' Gems$9.99
- Chest o' Gems$1.99
- Bag o' Gems$0.99
- Gem Fountain$4.99