Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
BE AWARE! This is a game about collecting and protecting items while playing with actual human beings from all around the world. Your items CAN and WILL be stolen if you don't keep them safe. That is part of the gameplay, and stolen items will not be restored. All of the items necessary to prevent theft are available in the game. USE THEM WISELY!
PARENTS: There is a Parental Controls area in the Options menu - it allows you to disable the In App Purchase and Tapjoy Offer Wall options as well as block chat with other players.
Growtopia is a creative sandbox platformer MMO where you can:
* BUILD anything you can imagine – houses, dungeons, songs, artwork, puzzles, etc
* COLLABORATE with new and old friends from around the world
* PLAY mini-games - parkour, surgery, quizzes, PVP battles, races, CTF, live music jams, and more
* PROTECT items using an innovative lock system which allows you to give access to friends
* PLANT seeds to grow trees
* SPLICE seeds to discover thousands of amazing items, with new items added constantly
* TRADE items in our secure trading system
* EXPLORE a universe of over 140 million user-created worlds, all persistent and connected to each other
* COMMUNICATE using a full chat, friends list, and messaging system
* EARN a single in-game currency entirely through gameplay
* See classic pixel graphics, optimized for small and large screens
* Hear the original soundtrack by Cory Mollenhour
Growtopia is a collaboration between old school indie game designers Seth A. Robinson and Mike Hommel.
** Note: This is a freemium game that has optional In-App Purchases! **
Didn't get your gems or having a problem? Email us at email@example.com, we'd love to help!
What's New in Version 1.86
* Support for new items
I can't think of a title XD
I like this game a lot. And I'd like to offer my opinion.
43 days until my Ice Calf Leash tree is done? Really? And I thought 2 weeks to upgrade to TH10 on Clash of Clans was ridiculous! Seriously. And that's not the only issue. You people HAVE to do something about all the surgery trollers! Is it really such a crime to want a magnifying glass? Not only do I get Malpractice for an hour, but a lot of people enjoy waiting until I'm almost done with the surgery to leave. This makes me waste tools.
To people who think that it's ok to host a drop game as long as they aren't scamming, it's not. Scam or not, it's still going to get you banned.
As for all the people complaining"I got scammed! I got tricked into a drop game!" and blaming it on the creators, shut up. It was your own stupidity that got you into this, and you'll have to rely on your stupidity to get yourself out.
But despite all this, I think that if you're debating whether or not to download this, you definitely should. See you later!😃
This app is the best app I've ever played. You can trade items with other people. I've been playing for 2 years now. You can farm to get gems and buy things. Then you can trade them. You can level up (I'm level 51) but you have to work hard to earn. That's my favorite thing about the game. The more you learn, the more you earn. but really. Play this game
This game is amazing but be very careful scammer a duche bags. You will start out with nothing. Just read everything in the world you start in. After you get used to be game for at least two days I would make a growID account and watch as many vids a possible earn gems get a world lock buy platforms etc, and make a farm
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 09, 2015
- Version: 1.86
- Size: 45.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Robinson Technologies Corporation
- © 2015 Robinson Technologies & Hamumu Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- It's Rainin' Gems$9.99
- Chest o' Gems$1.99
- Bag o' Gems$0.99
- Gem Fountain$4.99