Our dictionaries are completely transliterated (!), in both languages (with Hebrew words transliterated into Latin letters and vice versa); stressed syllables are marked for clear and proper pronunciation; explanations are provided for choosing the desired translation; feminine form is indicated. Dictionaries contain 50000-70000 entries.
Our great advantage is that these dictionaries are an offline application (once downloaded no WIFI connection needed).
How does this app work?
-Choose a dictionary
-A download process will begin – and the LITE version will be installed in your device – with apprx. 50% of all entries of the full and complete version.
-Upgrade for the full version and download all entries of the dictionary.
Remember: In order to enter a Hebrew word enable a Hebrew keyboard in device settings.
Enjoy learning Hebrew!
New version updated and checked for iOS7
Fixed the font issue so now the Hebrew Nikud looks better.
Dictionary Database Updated for 2014.
Ratings and Reviews
It doesn’t have updates anymore and now it’s not working in iOS 11. Paid for it, so it would be nice to get my money back.
- PROLOG Limited
- 77.8 MB
- Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © PROLOG
- In-App Purchases
- מילון אנגלי-עברי - Hebrew Dictionary - הגרסה המלאה $9.99
- מילון ספרדי-עברי - Hebrew Dictionary - הגרסה המלאה $9.99
- מילון אנגלי-עסקי- Business Dictionary - גרסה מלאה $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.