By GovTribe Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With just a few taps, you can create Pipelines, find new Projects to Pursue, and update your team with the latest notes on a Pursuit. Create a Pursuit from your desktop and update it live from a bidder's conference using your phone. Get instant updates as your team works on a Pursuit and moves it through the stages of a Pipeline. GovTribe for iOS makes it easy to stay on top of your federal sales process.
- See quick stats on your win, loss, and abandonment rate, total estimated value, and total number of active Pursuits.
- Add new Pipelines on the go, or edit existing Pipelines.
- Quickly create Pursuits from any Project.
- Add notes and activity to Pursuits.
- Integrated activity feeds keep you up to date with any amendments, due date changes, and updates from the government.
- Browse every federal government opportunity (Project), updated in real time.
- Filter by Agency, NAICS, Office, Place of Performance, Set Aside, Due Date, and Type.
- Search by keyword inside titles, synopses, and all attachments.
- GovTribe for iOS requires an active GovTribe account. Sign up for free at GovTribe.com
What's New in Version 3.4.2
Fix login issue for some users
All beauty, no brain.
Beautifully designed and has a pretty intuitive user interface. The database loads quickly. Impressive that for some opportunities it pulls in the RFP documentation. Problem is, the data is garbage in most cases. Searches aren't very sophisticated - no keyword searches, no NAICS code searches, etc, making it really hard for folks in niche areas of the market (which is basically everyone) to find anything useful. A lot of time and app space wasted on sales steps and "pipeline dollars". Anyone in our industry knows that figure is meaningless, so why go to the trouble of adding that feature...?
Pretty Dam Cool
Not sure what previous review was talking about. You can do filtered searches by NACIS code in category area. Sure app is a little dumbed down then website but I can keep now keep updated on Opportunities anytime.
If you use Fed Biz Ops then Gov Tribe is a low priced option that's better organized and has an app. That's in itself makes this great.