By Revolutionary Concepts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The multi-award winning iOS classic regarded by many as the best adventure puzzle game of multiple Industry awards including Mobile Puzzle Game of the Year by IGN!
Enjoyed by over 10 MILLION players and loved by reviewers and gamers the world over!
* Gesundheit! is one of the rare games for iOS that I think everyone should play. 9.5/10 Editors Choice (IGN)
* The sort of experience that shows off the wonderful things people can create for this platform. 5/5 Stars. Don't miss it. (TouchArcade.com)
* Perfectly executed a beautiful surprise, both original and captivating. 9/10 (FunTouch.net)
* 4.5/5 a tight, focused and tailor-made experience that I challenge any gamer not to fall in love with. A True AppStore Gem (TouchGen) -Editors Choice.
* A refreshing game that comes highly recommended to fans of action puzzlers (Appmodo.com)
* 8/10 plays like a bird’s-eye view of Metal Gear Solid. The dark humor and steep difficulty will please grown-ups. (The Daily)
* The experience is wrapped in a beautiful, adorable package…most players will be delighted by Gesundheit! (Gamezebo.com)
* A+ Game of the Month. (ireviewT.com).
Gesundheit! combines extraordinary hand-drawn visuals and animation with an infectious gameplay to create a vibrant and colorful world where cute characters face off against wacky monsters, pigs will fly, and snot happens!?
Also available 'Gesundheit!' for iPhone.
For more updates and news on Gesundheit! and other upcoming titles, follow us on twitter @revolutionaryco or on Facebook!
What's New in Version 1.1
Added Social Features
Ability to Gift to a Friend
Additional Language Support for Chinese, Italian, German, Spanish, French, Japanese.
Added optional 'Keys' which can be purchased to unlock later worlds
Great puzzle/stealth/action, insanely cute graphics
Great idea, excellent hand-drawn artwork and animations, well-designed levels. This game is close to perfect but could use better controls. It uses "touch to move" but the path-finding is not always great. Your character seems to go out of his way to walk into hazards. The aiming mechanic is also a little wonky. There is even a little line showing you where your shot/snot will go, but it isn't accurate. This would be OK if the game leaned a bit more to the puzzle side and a bit less to the stealth/action side, but usually one bad move means you're killed and you need to start the whole level over. The difficulty of figuring what to do is easy to moderate, but the difficulty of implementing your plan is moderate to hard. Still a great game, just could be better if the balance tipped a bit the other way via better controls or more forgiving implementation. Actually, an "easy" mode with similar puzzles but easier to evade enemies would make this a fantastic little puzzler for younger kids. Like a Theseus and the Minotaur for Beginners game with snot action. Still, despite being a little frustrating at times, the overall experience is great.
A real challenge for such an adorable game!
The gameplay is so easy to pick up the tutorial doesn't need any text at all. That being said, there were a few levels that took me a while to figure out and one that took such precise timing I had to skip it. That's right, this game gives you the option of skipping a level, something rarely seen but often needed in this type of puzzler. I really have nothing negative to say; the developers even managed to make snot and snot-eating monsters appealing. This is a definite must-have for those who enjoy mind bending twists over just getting it done fast.
Almost there...not quite
On the advice of a friend, I bought this game. It is really quite fun, and overall a good time. I am not sure if it is pixelated correctly or what the problem is, but I have a really hard time with the physics here. The game is based on avoiding certain characters and the fact that they cannot see you, but somehow the villains always seem to find you. Somehow they cannot see you when you're running your traps, but then when they are pursuing you there is no problem with that. A very lovely game, but a very inconsistent interface. Annoying, so take it where you want to a BIG grain of salt
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 12, 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 508 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Revolutionary Concepts
- © Revolutionary Concepts
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- New Levels$0.99
- Key to all Maps$1.99
- Key to the Cloud Map$0.99
- Key to the Garden Map$0.99
- Key to the Volcano Map$0.99