Photo World Clock
By Tod LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Experience the emotion and beauty of photography whenever you look at the time. Personalize each clock with separate photos for day and night, or add your own pictures of locations, friends, and family scattered around the world. Read on for important instructions.
• Press and hold a photo to move it around
• Tap on a photo to bring up the delete button
• The clocks are aware of the sunrise and sunset time in each city and show a daytime or nighttime photo as appropriate (or you can use a single photo for both)
• Built-in database of 64,000+ world cities requires no internet connection
• Supply your own photos or search the web for just the right shot
• Customize the clock labels by turning the city name on or off, using 24 hour time, showing or hiding seconds, and turning relative dates on or off.
What's New in Version 1.2.1
Updated for iOS 7 compatibility.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 08, 2013
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 8.7 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: Tod LLC
- © 2013 Tod LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.